11

"Do you know why you guys are bad at math? You don't know the reason. Without knowing the reason, you blindly memorize the formulas" the math teacher mumbles shit after he finished his teaching.

I turned once i heard the back door opened revealing bumseok. "Bumseok, you arrived after the class ended" the teacher said.

"I'm sorry" bumseok said making his way to his desk. I looked at seiun for a while then back to the math teacher.

"President" the teacher called him. He stood up. "Attention, bow" he said as we bowed thanking him then he walked out the class.

I looked at bumseok as he rub his head. Seiun talked to him. "Bumseok-ah" I turned once I heard Jungchan calling him. "Are you okay?"

'What?' I thought confused.

Bumseok stood up and walked towards them. "You have a mean headache right?" He asked him.

"What the fuck?!" I said shocked.

"Yeah, I feel uneasy" he said sitting on the desk beside them. As they laughed.

I walked to seiun still looking at bumseok who laughs and talks to them normally.

"Seiun-ah, am I dreaming or what I'm seeing is true?" I said keeping my gaze at them.

"Let's go for a smoke" Jungchan said as they walked outside the room.

"I can't believe that, when did that happened?" I let out a breath. I looked at seiun who's had the same shocked reaction as me but not showing it.

~~~~~~

"Suho, wake up, chemistry lesson is up" i said as the class start heading out. He looked up at me then looked around.

"Already? Okay, come on let's go?" He yawns standing up then put his arm around my shoulder.

I put a pencil on his ear. "Okay, I can work with that" he said making me smile.

The three of us went to the chemistry lab. "Which group are we in?" Suho asked as he stretching out.

"Group six" seiun answered as we walked to the table. "It's the table at the end" suho said pointing at it.

We sat at the table. Suho and seiun sat next to each other as I sat in front of him. Suho lean his head on his arm.

"Didn't bumseok come to school yet?" Suho asked. Me and seiun looked at each other then back at him.

"He did"

"He did? When?" Suho asked surprised looking at seiun and me.

"Bumseok, that girl touched your thighs so much yesterday" Jungchan voice was sounded.

We looked at the door way as they got inside the lab. Laughing. They start talking about what they did yesterday.

Seiun stood up and walked to him. He stood in front of them. "We need to talk" he said looking at bumseok who his smile disappeared.

Bumseok nodded then both of them went out of class.

"What's going on?" Suho asked turning to me. "He ignored us this morning and sat with them" I said looking at suho.

Suho stood up and walked out of the class. I followed him.

"That punk looked down on me from the start. That punk never thought of me as a friend, he thought of me as an underling" I stopped walking once I heard bumseok saying those words.

"What are you talking about?" I asked making him turned to us. Bumseok looked between me and suho. I saw him rubbing his hand.

"You got caught badmouthing me, right?" Suho said looking at him. "What are going to do about it?" Bumseok asked challenging him. He made his way back to the lab.