8

Suho and I got dismissed in the morning. We made our way to school. We saw seiun and bumseok at their desks as we entered the classroom and waved.

Seiun walked towards me. "Y/N, mother sent me a message wanting to see us" my heart skipped a beat at her mention. "Well, I'm not going" I said turning my face from him.

"Yes you are" he said with a serious tone. I sigh and looked at him. I stared at him. "Yeah, whatever" I said sitting down.

~~~~~~~~

We took our food tray and went to sit on a table. I looked at suho's tray seeing that he had a lot of meat and start eating large bites.

"Can you eat all that?" Seiun asked surprised. "Yes, and I'll go the snack bar too, right, bum-ah?" Suho said with a full mouth looking at bumseok.

"Sure, sure. It's on me. Let's go together" bumseok said looking at seiun. 'On him? Again?' I thought to myself looking at him.

"No, don't do that" suho said interrupting my thoughts. "It's on me today" he said putting some meat on my rice plate. "Knock yourselves out, guys" he said making me smile.

"Are you guys free this weekend?" Bumseok asked. "I've scoped out a good restaurant. Let's go together" he continued.

"I love good restaurants. Let's go, let's do it" suho said with a full mouth. Me and seiun looked at him with confused surprised expression.

"How can you talk about food when you're already eating?" Seiun asked him. Suho stared at him. "Then don't talk about life while living?" he said shewing his food.

Me and bumseok looked at each other and smiled at his responsed. Suho put some meat on my plate again.

~~~~~~~~

At night

Sitting next to seiun in a fancy restaurant that mother had booked for us to meet with her. I sigh as I saw her on her phone. I stared at the piece of cake that was sat in front of me.

"How's dad?" She asked taking a fork. Smiling. I rolled my eyes. "He's busy these days since it's high season" seiun answered her. She smiled taking a piece of the cake.

"Have you decided what you'll do next?" She ate the piece. "Not yet" seiun said. I looked at seiun. "And you?" I turned and saw her looking at me in not interested way.

I rolled my eyes not answering her. "Well, seiun, I'm not worried about you, you're responsible and good at everything. Not like other people, who doesn't seem to care about their future" she said and I could feel her gaze on me.

I scoff looking back at her. "What's that supposed mean?" I asked her in disbelief. "Why aren't you studying like your brother? You see, he took many awards at school. Why don't you be like him?" She said still looking at me.

I sigh pushing my front hair back. "Well, you weren't there to conclude if I'm good at school or not, you made your choice by getting divorce from father and leaving us. Plus, I'm not him. I the one who decide what is my future. It's my life. I'm tired of you keep saying the same thing over and over. So please, can we just eat together without disturbing each other? Just for once" I snapped looking at her.

She looked at me. I always end up the conversation calmly. Today was the first time I snapped at her. She took another bite  and ate it.

"You know what, I'm out of here" I said taking the towel and throw it on the chair walking out of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~

"Suho, I need you" I said once suho answered the call. "Woah, woah, what's wrong?" I heard his worried voice.