7

Wrote it before sleeping 😴

~~~

Leaning on the wall biting my nails looking at seiun as he called the girl name young yi. "I came to the address you gave me, but there is none here" seiun said once she answered. "Those scums took suho, didn't they?" Seiun asked her.

"Where are you going?" Seiun said opening his speaker as he were doing something in his phone. "I don't know, make sure you come with the cops, or we will die for real" she said. "Okay" seiun said and hang up.

I looked down on the blood. 'Please let him be okay' I thought to myself. "Stop that" seiun said pulling my hand down. "I'm, I'm just scared" I said looking at him.

Seiun looked at his phone as he got a notification. "Let's go" he said pulling me with him out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

The cab stopped at the location that seiun told the driver to get us. I got outside the cab and saw the car that suho got in it parking with bikes beside it.

We walked towards the door. Seiun called the police. "Hello, I'm the one who made the report, are you coming to mangu-dong?" He asked as we walked further in.

We start running towards where young yi phone location located. Seiun put on his phone the sound of police sirens so we can fool Gil su and his gang. We stood in front of Gil su.

"I thought you were darn weak, but you're actually gutsy" Gil su said looking at both of us.

"It's over, the police are coming" seiun said looking back at him. "They will search your car down the hill too" seiun said.

I looked around and spotted both suho and bumseok.

"Darn it, go" Gil su cursed telling for his guys to go to the car.

I ran towards suho and bumseok. "Seiun, Y/N, what happened?" Bumseok said looking at both of us. "Sorry, we're late" seiun said. "Untie us, we almost got killed" suho said I took a sharp glass from the floor and untied both of them.

"Are you okay?" I asked suho as he stood up. "Yeah, I'll never go to an amusement park again" he said making me smile. "Are you okay, bumseok?" I asked looking at him. He answered with a nod.

I looked in front. "Why are they back?" Suho asked as we saw Gil su with seiun's phone. "Hey, you're pretty smart" Gil su said looking at seiun. "You jerks, are you making fool out of me?" He said smashing seiun's phone.

"Get those morons, get them!" He shouted as his guys run towards us. "Do you have to fool us too?" Seiun said to us.

Two guys ran towards me. They throw punches but I dodge them. I hit one in his stomach making him fall down then I punched him in the face. I was suddenly pushed towards a group of chairs making me fall down.

I stood up and went to him punching him multiple times with the last punch he fell down. I looked the other way and saw Gil su walking toward seiun with a knife in his hand.

I ran towards him seeing him attacking seiun. "Seiun-ah" I shouted standing in front of him as I felt the sharpness of the knife got in my skin.

I groaned in pain. My cheek hurts. I heard Gil su laughing. I lift my head up looking at him. "Did you think I wouldn't use a knife against a kid? So you should've just listened when I told you to give me money and get lost. Don't you agree" Gil su said looking at us.

A gun shot filled the place. I turned and saw the police officer standing. "Raise your hands and freeze" he said pointing the gun at us. The police officer start calling for back up.