13

On Saturday, me and seiun were designing the place for suho's birthday. "All done. Okay" I said getting down from the chair after putting the last ballon of 'happy birthday' word sticking it on the wall.

"Gosh, we would have gone to yangyang if suho hadn't gotten into an accident" I said putting back the chair.

"Did you know what happened to him?" He asked me. "Yeah, he got into accident on his delivery job" I said looking at him.

"Take photos" I said giving him my phone. He took it as I took a ballon making positions. "People would think that it's your birthday" seiun said as he start taking pictures.

Seiun looked at my weird positions. "Stop staring and hurry up" i said making another pose.

"Ugh, why do I feel like there is something messing?" I said looking around the place. "What do you mean? We have everything set" seiun said looking around too.

'I want seaweed soup' suho's voice came to my mind.

"Ah, he want a seaweed, how could I forget that?" I whined. "Did he ask you to do it?" Seiun asked. I nodded. "Okay, I'll go the store and buy the ingredients" seiun said and went to the door.

"Okay, don't be late, he needs 45 minutes to arrive" i said looking at the clock. He nodded wearing his shoes then went out.

~~~~~~

"Is that good enough?" I asked mixing the how soup. Seiun stood next to me looking at it. "No, it needs a little more" he said and went back to the sofa.

My phone buzzed. I took it and saw it was from bumseok. My heart skipped a beat. I opened the message.

Bumseok:

Y/N, i need your help now
I'm close to the home party
please don't mention that to
suho and seiun. I'm outside.

I looked at the message. Worried. Should I go or should I tell seiun about it? I looked at seiun then back at my phone.

"Seiun-ah, I'm going to the convenience store, I'll be right back. Look out for the soup" I said wearing my shoes. I walked outside before he talks.

"Where are you?" I sent to bumseok.

"Im at the cafe in front the party place" he sent back.

'A cafe? Why would he sit there while he's in trouble?' I thought looking at the message. I shrugged it and walked to the cafe.

I spotted bumseok sitting at the table. 'He doesn't seem in trouble' I thought seeing him on his phone.

'What am I doing?' I sigh walking towards him. I sat at the chair in front of him. "What do you need?" I asked coldly.

"Have you been well?" He asked putting his phone down. "Get to the point, I don't have time" I giving him a death glare.

"I came to apologize" he said looking at me. "Really?" I scoffed. "You got me outside to tell this shit" I said getting angry.

"Yeah, you won't come out if I didn't tell you that. anyway, I wasn't on my mind this whole time, I even got a present to suho, it's in the driver car" he said looking at me.

"I don't believe you. Even if you came hundreds of times to prove it, I won't" I said putting my hands on the table.

"Y/N" he held my hands in his. He gave me the same gaze like at the school before. I looked between him and our hands.

"I really want to apologize" he said begging. "And how would I believe you? Give me a proof you won't do anything to suho or seiun or me" i asked with hope that he was really going to apologize.

He took his phone and dialed a number. "Oh, get me the present" bumseok said to the other line then ended the call.

A few minutes later, his phone buzzed. "Come on, I'll give you the present to give it to suho. The driver is by the store near by" he stood up.

"Why can't he bring it here?" I asked him. "He can't get the car inside a tight street" bumseok explained.

I looked at him for a while. I sigh. "Lead the way" I stood up beside him. He start walking outside the cafe.

'I hope I'm not getting myself in trouble. Suho must be waiting now' I thought to myself.

We start walking to the store bumseok talked about, when suddenly hand pulled me inside an alley putting their hands on my mouth and holding me tightly.

I tried to fight them but ended up getting punched in the face. I looked around and saw no other than youngbin and his group.

I felt a hit on my neck making my vision go black. "Yeah, he will definitely come" the last thing I heard before passing out.

'Yeah, I'm different getting into trouble'