𝑀𝐴𝑇𝐸𝐷

A/N: A continuation of last chapter with more details. I promise the next chapter will go back to the regularly scheduled storyline! It's just been a long time coming between these two! Feel free to skip if you are not comfortable! 

————— ⁖ ✺ ⁖✦—————

"I love you" Gwen gasped, as Edward repeated the words back to his lover.

"Bear with me" Edward murmured, as they both grunted in pleasure as he measured the pace inside of her. She could feel his cold legs find their place between hers: a perfect match. Their naked bodies were perfectly shaped around each other as she felt the cold sensation of him inside of her, so deep inside it was making her tremble.

"Whatever you need" Gwen assured him, kissing him as she knew he had the strength to continue. She trusted him. Fully trusted him. The dragon blood was coming quite in handy, as she knew he was scared of not losing control, but scared of his strength and the damage it could do to her.

"You have to tell me if I hurt you" Edward whispered.

"I will" Gwen promised, kissing him once more as she ran her fingers over his chest, resting on his shoulders and tracing their perfect outline. He continued to pace himself, moving slowly in and out of her and driving her crazy. Their kissing intensified, as Edward pulled away, his mouth feverishly on her neck.

"I want you Gwen" Edward breathed. "I've wanted you for so long."

Gwen felt shivers down her body with his words, as she was drowning in pleasure. "I love how you make me feel."

"And I love what I do to you" Edward moaned as he pushed harder into her. "You're so warm."

Without thinking of it, she felt herself raise her hips, as Edward got more confident with her setting their pace. He pressed himself to her, as they both moaned together in pleasure together, their voices echoing in harmony throughout their home.

Edward's movements then became harder, a rocking rhythm with his hips, rolling his length into Gwen, grinding and swirling their hips to heightened sensations. Edward continued to pick up the pace, as Gwen closed her eyes and thrusted her own self forward.

"Oh yes" Gwen cried, closing her eyes as she threw her head back. The feeling of Edward inside of her was driving her crazy. "Oh Edward!"

Edward placed his hands on the headboard, his pace growing and growing as the raven-haired woman could only describe it as him pounding her into the mattress. It was intoxicating. It was surreal.

Everything making love should be.

"Oh Gwen!" Edward moaned into her, as she herself, met his pace and their hips madly crashed into each other.

"Don't stop" Gwen pleaded, even begged as Edward continued to pick up speed. She knew they were on the verge, hearing Edward's teeth grind and moan. "Don't stop! Please--! I love--"

But Gwen or Edward were not able to finish a coherent thought as screams of ecstasy signaled to them everything they needed to know.

"Oh!" they both screamed, moaned, and released at the same time.

The raven-haired woman opened her eyes as she saw the moment Edward erupted inside of her. She expected more coldness, more iciness mixed in with her warmth. But it was hot, a hot liquid entering her as they both continued to gasp and moan in pleasure of their mating dance.

Gwen felt her own body shake with pleasure as she collapsed on the pillow and Edward kissed her before he rolled over to his side to make her comfortable. Edward buried his face in her hair, kissing her slowly and patiently as she caught her breath.