𝐻𝐸𝐿𝑃 𝑀𝐸 𝐻𝑂𝐿𝐷 𝑂𝑁 𝑇𝑂 𝑌𝑂𝑈

The raven-haired woman took a deep breath, she had changed a tight black fitting dress with a light grey sweater to drape over it. From the fitting of the clothes, Gwen guessed they were some of Rosalie's clothing. She knew Edward wanted to go into town to purchase her some new ones, but it was too risky. Edward was supposed to be on his honeymoon and they couldn't have anyone in town spotting him.

Gwen hesitated as she fastened the dress securely, thinking about Edward going through with the wedding. There was a pit of guilt now forming in her stomach as she thought about Bella and Harry. How could she justify her feelings? There was no way she could. No moral way to think of their situation...Not without anyone getting hurt in the process for the decision she made.

She thought of Harry as Alex managed to find an illegal unsanctioned Portkey to bring them to Britain. Her mind stayed on her black haired and green eyed best friend turned into someone she loved more deeply at one point.

As Alex left to grab Harry and bring him to the meeting spot, she put guilt aside. She would deal with it when the time was right. And she would face the consequences of whatever may come. Because if she learned anything from nearly dying, is that life was short. And she couldn't go back living with regrets and not owning up to her mistakes.

This was on her. She shouldn't have agreed to get back together with Harry, even if they promised to only be friends until they figured out the rest of the complicated stuff. She should have been stronger. And she would make it right, no matter how long it took.

Alex arrived with a rather large - POP!-with Harry just behind him.

Gwen straightened out her dress, feeling nervous for what she had to do next.

"Alex, I swear if this is another joke--" Harry began, stopping mid sentence as Alex led him into the room and his eyes gazed upon Gwen.

"What is it? What's happened?" Harry asked immediately, looking from Gwen to Alex.

"I told you to trust me" Alex said, rolling his eyes. "He never listens, honestly. I'll be in the hallway."

"Thank you" Gwen said, as Alex left the door slightly ajar. Their plan was for him to be there in case someone figured out their position. Alex would help her get away or not be seen. They knew it would be too risky for Edward to come along too, not to mention Harry would probably have an easier time with Gwen's words if Edward was not around.

"Gwen?" Harry asked in an unsure tone, looking at her with sadness in his green eyes. She could tell he was exhausted., he even looked older than she remembered him.

"I'm me again" she smiled, as his face fell into a sigh of relief, as she could see the sadness in his eyes as he ran forward and placed his arms around her tightly.

Gwen closed her eyes immediately at his touch, smiling as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Being with Harry was a comfort, it was familiar. She felt instant warmth as he grazed her waist and breathed into her.

"I wanted to be with you--I wanted to find you but--" Harry whispered urgently, holding her tightly.

"I know" Gwen said gently, holding him. She could feel the warmth radiating off of his body into hers, his chin on the crook of her neck as her heart broke for what was going to come next. "I know. It doesn't matter now. I'm okay, I'm okay now. I'm me again."

"H-how did this--?" Harry began, pulling away from her as he still held her close. "When--?"

"A few hours ago. We tried the herbs the Centaur Healers gave to Alex. I almost died with them to be completely honest--"