𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸: 𝑊𝐸𝐸𝐾𝐸𝑁𝐷 𝐸𝐷𝐼𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝐺𝐸'𝑆 𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐵𝑈𝑁𝐸

❞𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬𝑺 𝑫𝑬𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑫: 𝑨 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑴𝑰𝑺𝑪𝑨𝑳𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹❞

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛 𝐵𝑦: Victoria Vetrova

𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑨𝑾𝑵 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑶𝑳𝑫𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑮𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑬, most Friday nights in Hogsmeade are filled with youth and old alike, wandering the streets in complete bliss. Most Friday nights are filled with debauchery and the assurance that every single person or magical being will end up safely in their beds. But this past Friday, not everyone was able to make it safely home.

THE MAGE'S TRIBUNE HAS LEARNED ABOUT AN INCIDENT that occurred at Kreacher's Lodge in the early hours of Saturday morning. A victim who wished to remain anonymous for safety reasons, has come forward with his account for the story. For the attacker, was none other than one of our favorite resident vampires; Tanya.

❞I felt like my life just flashed before my eyes❞ the victim reported to us, as a chilling look came over his eyes.❞I fought through both wars, and in that moment, I truly thought I was going to die. You know Tanya, she often looks so beautiful. But...When she came for me, I knew she was dangerous. I knew she was going to kill me.❞

The victim was able to go home after an act of bravery by our very own Kreacher, who single-handedly stopped Tanya from her unexplained attack. Elf magic is beyond much of what we know about magic, it was lucky that it was enough for our victim to escape safely.

❞I have no idea why she did what she did...❞ the victim expressed, looking quite dazed and terrified. ❞There's a feeling you get when you know you're about to die. I have felt that once before during the war, I never thought I would feel it again in a place I call home. Those vampires are dangerous. If I don't see them again in my life, I wouldn't complain.❞

The victim could no longer go on, as his traumatizing experience with the vampire Tanya had left him speechless. As all of us would be if we were faced with certain death. What the victim experienced has raised questions with the staff of the Mage's Tribune, mainly with the questions: Are these vampires dangerous? Should we allow them to join our peaceful society? And most importantly, why have we not been warned of the dangers of fraternizing with these type of vampires?

The Mage's Tribune takes you to the scene of the crime: Hogsmeade, in order to discover how the local residents are feeling about this incident. Which we were surprised to discover, no one knew a thing. Which begs the question, is the Republic of Magic keeping secrets about how dangerous these vampires are?

And if so, what say does the magical community have in the upcoming legislation? Surely, the Department headed by the War Hero Guinevere Organa could comment? But alas, as we sought out Guinevere Organa, we were met with nothing but no comments and hostility. The Champion of the Vampires has refused to comment. Perhaps, she is working with her Department to hide more truths about what truly is happening with the vampires. Perhaps they knew the dangers of the Vampires after all. Or perhaps, they are taking some time to figure out what to say to the public. Though, this does not look good for the Vampires or Guinevere Organa's Department.

Truth is always the best policy after all.

One of the first villagers we found was visiting Hogsmeade was quite adamant to make her points known:

❞This just makes me question how safe our children will be around those vampires! I saw them working up at the school just a few days ago. It makes me feel unsettled to know how quick they can go from being normal to attacking someone in broad daylight! I would think if the old Ministry of Magic was in power, they would not let these creatures get away with this!❞ -Eleanor Bulstrode.

Mrs. Bulstrode made quite the points, as this does beg the question: Are these new species of Vampire's truly dangerous? Should they be trusted around witches and wizards in training? Or any other magical species?

❞Hogwash!❞ Rubeus Hagrid stated, as he volunteered to be interviewed. ❞These Vampires are not dangerous! I need proof, hard proof this happened before I believe any of it.❞ [Rephrased and translated to capture his complete statement.]

Like many villagers, they have the full support of the Vampires and Guinevere Organa. And yet, is this trust warranted? Do we truly have the privilege to be so crass with our trust and open our doors to unknown dangers? Tanya attacked a wizard in public, what if your children are next?

Lucious Malfoy, the head of the anti-New Republic of Magic group was quick to respond. ❞I knew it was about time before this happened. As I have been saying, we do not know the level of danger these Vampires pose, despite them looking human. They have a venom that they could use to poison us, and yet, we let them into our communities? I will not allow this to continue. For those who wish to protest this disgusting treatment of all witches and wizards, seek me out. I daresay it will not stop at one attack. There will be murder next.

There is currently a petition and a growing movement to stop Guinevere Organa's legislation to integrate these Denali Vampires, which can be found on Page 2 of The Mage's Tribune.

We can only hope it will not get as far as Mr. Malfoy described, as the safety of each and every person and magical creature should be at the highest concern of every Republic of Magic Employee. The typically calm village of Hogsmeade will sleep with one eye open until we receive confirmation of how truly safe they are.

Tonight, we would not be surprised if no Elf, Wizard, Witch, or Centaur, will sleep peacefully as we continue to learn more about this incident.

𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑰𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑷𝑼𝑩𝑳𝑰𝑪𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵: Guinevere Organa could not comment on this article due to being on vacation to Australia, our sources confirmed. Turn to our Society Pages to get the latest about her romantic getaway with Harry Potter. 𝐶𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑟𝑢𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒?