𝐴𝐿𝐿𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐸𝑁𝐷𝑆 𝑊𝐸𝐿𝐿, 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝐼'𝑀 𝐼𝑁 𝐴 𝑁𝐸𝑊 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿

Gwen could hardly think straight as Harry Apparated them to Ron's secret hiding location. As soon as they arrived, she let go of Harry immediately and took a moment for herself to breathe as her head felt dizzy when they arrived. She knew she was weak, still needing to recover from what she had gone through.

"Hey are you--" Harry began, placing his hand on her waist to support her.

"Dont touch me" Gwen said quickly, moving away from him.

Harry said nothing, as she looked around them. They were in the countryside, though she could not tell where. A small house was perched on the cliff in front of them, as she could smell the ocean water nearby. She looked around at the beauty of the landscape before her, her mind bringing her back to when they had been in a similar place before.

"He's in there" Harry said quietly, looking dejected as he led her towards the small home. "He doesn't know you're here, so please let me talk to him first."

"How far did you think you were going to get with this, Harry? Were you going to hide him out until you found a way to get him out of this?"

"Of course not..."

"So? What was your plan?"

Harry stopped walking, turning to face her. There was an expression on his face that she couldn't quite read. "He's my friend Gwen and he made a mistake. He was your friend one time too."

Gwen scoffed, "Let's just get this over with."

Harry said nothing as he reached the door, opening it gently as he walked in as though he had done so a million times before.

"Harry--!" Ron's relieved voice called, as Gwen could hear his footsteps approaching the door.

She saw him instantly, his red hair had grown out slightly from the last time she had saw him. The dark circles under his eyes were more pronounced, his face was sunken in as he looked as though he had lost weight in a short amount of time. In short, he looked absolutely horrible.

"Ron, look--" Harry began, holding his hand up to signal they came in piece.

Ron stopped instantly, his light brown eyes widening complete and utter shock, looking as though he had seen a ghost as his eyes lowered to see Gwen standing beside Harry at the door.

Besides her complete break down in front of Edward when she had woken up, she had learned to compartmentalize her feelings about what had happened with the red-head standing before her. She didn't know how to feel, she didn't know how she should react. She just knew she needed to bring him in.

She had no idea why she agreed to see him. And she had no idea what caused her to do what she did next.

Because here's the thing about fury, at least for Gwen, it started in her chest. It started as fear. And fear that quickly moved to denial. 'No, that can't be. Of course it couldn't be Ron. Ron couldn't hate her that much. It can't be.'

And then the truth hits.

Yes. Yes, it can be.Because she realized. Yes, it is true.And then she has a choice. Is she sad, or is she angry?And ultimately, the thin line between the two comes down to the answer to one question. Can you assign blame?

"Y-you, you're alive--" Ron stuttered, his eyes opening wide to see her.

And then the true fury took over her.

"NO THANKS TO YOU, YOU TRAITOR" Gwen roared, lunging forward towards Ron Weasley with no end in sight. She had no idea what came over her as a complete anger and fury overcame her senses. She swung her fists, her knuckle striking him in the face directly. "I REMEMBER EVERYTHING!"