0.43🦋

Jahmir Armani Jones📍Atlanta, GA1:45 pm

Jahmir Armani Jones
📍Atlanta, GA
1:45 pm

Jahmir jogged down the steps, going into the kitchen seeing his mother cooking and his grandma watching. He went over to the fridge and grabbed a water then his keys off the table.

"Hey Jah, Where you going?" Jayda asked him, stopping what she was doing to look at her son.

"I'm finna go look for Jaleah." Jahmir said surprising Jayda. She didn't think he would respond since he hadn't really spoke to anyone besides Durk since Jaleah's been gone.

"You don't wanna eat first?" Tricia frowned and Jahmir shook his head. "You sure? You've barely been eating or sleeping since Jaleah's been missing. Why don't you take a break."

"Ma.." Jayda warned, frowning at her mother.

"I ain't taking no breaks. I needa find her." Jahmir said, fighting the urge to say what he really wanted to say to her.

"Jahmir, you seen the pictures of her. She's gone sweetie.." Tricia said and Jayda instantly face palmed herself. Why the hell would she say that?

"She ain't dead— why you even here? You not helping no fucking body by being here." Jahmir mugged her. "Go da fuck home and worry bout that ugly fucking dog that got cancer."

Tricia gasped in shock whilst Jayda just shook her head, knowing her mom had hit a nerve. Jahmir didn't believe that Jaleah was dead, nobody did but Tricia.

"You don't talk to me like that." Tricia raised her voice sitting up some in her seat.

"Stop saying dumb shit then." Jahmir mugged her before walking out of the kitchen then the house soon after.

Jahmir got into his car starting it up just as he got a call from Durk to which he instantly answered.

"Any update?" Jahmir asked as soon as the call connected.

"I just got off the phone with Officer Brian, he said to meet him somewhere. Ima send you the address." Durk told him before ending the call.

Jahmir didn't know whether to feel glad that they were getting new information & that nobody gave up hope just yet or to feel annoyed.

Ever since Jaleah's been missing and word got out, all they've gotten was false reports & people lying about seeing her just so they was able to meet Durk & India.

It was honestly weird to Jahmir how far fans would go just to see their favorite rapper in person.

Jahmir's phone soon dinged causing him to check it, seeing the address Durk had sent him. He typed it into the gps before he was on the way to the address.