0.19🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA2 weeks later 3:26 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
2 weeks later
3:26 pm

"Quit." Jaleah told Nasir who kept mugging everybody who looked at them. The male was itching to fight somebody.

"I ain't doing nothing." Nasir said before mugging a random dude who walked passed them, breaking his neck to look. "The fuck is up today?"

"I'm not sure. What about you, Jah?" Jaleah glanced at Jahmir who quietly walked behind her way closer then he needed too.

Jahmir shrugged as they got closer to Jasmine and them who were waiting on them outside.

"Say that to the nigga face then, oh okay." Nova mugged Antonne who returned the favor.

"You tryna make me sit out next game? I'ma talk my shit from a distance, you know coach don't fuck around." Ant told her and she rolled her eyes.

"How was your day?" Jasmine asked Jaleah as they got in Nova's car.

"It was okay. People was staring, plus Coach Nae made us come to practice during free period. I'm kinda tired. What about you?" Jaleah asked her.

She had made the cheer team a few days after she started school back. It was really just something to make time go faster. She'd only cheered at one game so far.

"It was good." Jasmine shrugged. "Where we going? Y'all house or mine?" Jasmine asked and Nova shrugged.

"Naw we going to this party tonight." Antonne said, causing Jasmine to look at him.

"Party? You know damn well our parents not letting us go to that shit." Jasmine said and Ant shrugged.

"Sneak out or lie like you always do." He said inna duh tone, gaining a slap to the back of his head. Jasmine mugged him slightly pointing at Jaleah. "My bad, damn." He held his hands up in defense.

"I'm not going tonight, ion really feel like going to school with a hangover." Nova said, remembering the last time she went to a party on a school night. She couldn't even take no medicine due to not wanting to be suspicious.

"Facts." Nasir mumbled.

"Charleston throwing a party in his daddy mansion. That nigga be having Kegs and all typa shit." Nova suggested causing Jaleah & Nasir to shake their heads.

"Nasir don't like him." Jaleah told her and she shrugged.

"Nasir ain't gotta go—