0.22🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 6:12 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
6:12 pm

"Ew, don't grab that bullshit." Nova mugged Antonne who picked up black licorice.

"I wish you shut up talking to me like ima bitch or something." Antonne mugged her back but put the licorice down anyway.

"You is my bitch, bitch." Nova bucked at him.

"Y'all quit and hurry up so we can get outta here before we get recognized." Jasmine said looking around. They were inside of dollar general to get them some snacks since they were high and had the munchies.

Jaleah came with them even though she was completely sober but this time Jasmine allowed her to go inside with them.

Jasmine thought it would be okay until she realized she's a twin and the media don't know about Jaleah.

Not only was she lil Durk's daughter but she also does YouTube where she posts vlogs. So she had a pretty big fan base.

People always popped up outta no where with a video or picture of Jasmine and her family and it always ends up on one of the shaderoom pages so she told Jaleah to put on her hood just to be safe.

Thankfully the store was damn near empty due to it being late.

"I gotta pee. I'll be back" Jaleah told Jahmir before walking off to find the bathroom before he could respond. She usually didn't use the public bathroom but she couldn't hold it in any longer.

Jaleah finally found the bathroom after 5 minutes of searching. She quickly did her business then washed her hands.

As she was leaving the bathroom she noticed a familiar man a aisle down. Her eyes widened, realizing it was her uncle Peter.

She instantly turned the other way, bumping into Jahmir who wrapped his arms around her to stop her from stumbling back.

"What's wrong?" He mouthed with a look of worry as she looked behind her noticing John was gone.

"I thought I seen my uncle Peter." Jaleah told him as they started walking back to the others. She was now ready to leave.

"Uncle?" Jahmir signed in confusion.

"Where yall been? We ready to go." Jasmine told them once they made it to the group.

"Perc 60 I just popped 2 perc 30's." Antonne sung, dancing in his seat before skipping to the next TikTok. "That song ass forreal."