0.36🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA6:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
6:00 pm

"Please, just a small get-together with only our families. We can sing happy birthday then call it a night." Jaleah told Jahmir.

She was trying to convince him to have a small gathering for his birthday instead of doing nothing but move all his items into his condo.

"I'm good." Jahmir shook his head as he placed another pair of pants into the tote. "Im just tryna chill and unpack on my birthday."

"Please, Jahmir. Your turning 18 and don't even wanna celebrate it? Just a small party with just family." Jaleah said.

"Ion know about that." Jahmir scratched his head. He was really just tryna chill with her on his birthday, order some food and watch movies all night.

"How about the day before your birthday we pack the rest of your stuff up. The day of we go out to eat or something, then the day after we can move all your stuff in." Jaleah suggested.

It was either that or she was gone throw him a surprise party which she knew he didn't want.

Ain't no way he was turning 18 and didn't even wanna celebrate it. Reaching 18 was a big flex cause not everybody is lucky enough to make it that far.

Jahmir sighed, "I guess." He gave in making her cheese and hug him.

"Yes!" She said and he chuckled at her. "You'll be moved in by Antonne's birthday." She told him which was only a few days after his.

He nodded as Nova walked into his room with her twin, Kash.

"It look exactly the same in here." Kash said as she looked around his room.

Jayda told Jahmir to keep some things in his room for when he came over or wanted to stay the night. So he kept his posters on the wall and he's not taking his tv or bed with him.

"Anyway, come on Jaleah we gotta go." Nova told her as she checked her phone for the time.

"Where y'all going?" Jahmir face scrunched up not wanting Jaleah to leave.

"Jaleah wanted me to drop her off somewhere to meet with Kind. Why? You wanted to come?" Nova asked and Jahmir shook his head.

Nova was taking her since Jasmine was over Keyonte house.

"Nah, have fun." He said and pecked Jaleah's lips in which she smiled.

They soon walked outta the room and downstairs seeing his parents chilling on the couch.

"Hi Ms. Jayda and Mr. Dominique." Jaleah said causing Jayda to looked at her with an annoyed expression.

"Jaleah, what I say to call me? You damn near family, drop the Ms." She told her.

"Same goes for me." Dom added.

"Sorry." Jaleah apologized before leaving the house and getting into the car with Nova. "She said she wanted to meet up at her house."

"She got a house out here?" Nova questioned as she drove from outta their driveway.

"Apparently so. She recently turned 18 so she probably did buy her one out here." Jaleah said and Nova nodded. "Do you think Jahmir would want a build-a-bear?"

"Good question." Nova said, scrunching up her face in thought. "If it's from you, yeah. He'll accept or do anything for you."

"Not true." Jaleah looked at her causing Nova to make a face.

"Girl yes he do. You remember when you made him try the 2x spicy noodles? He don't fuck with hot shit forreal, but he did it for you." Nova pointed out.

"He was dying." Jaleah said, remembering him drinking damn near the whole milk jug.

"Mhm and let me not get started on when you made him talk in front of the whole class for that presentation. I wasn't there but I seen the video and I was shocked." Nova said as Jaleah grew quiet.

"Okay, but that's different."

"It don't matter. Anything you ask him to do he most likely gone do it and anything you get him he most likely gone love so go for it." Nova shrugged.

Jaleah slowly nodded as she looked outta the window in deep thought. Eventually Nova pulled up to the address and Jaleah slowly got outta the car.

"Call me if you needa be picked up or if Jasmine picking you up, okay?" Nova said and Jaleah nodded at her.

"I will, thank you." Jaleah said before walking into the porch and knocking, Nova waiting until she went in the house.

"Leah!" Kind cheesed as she hugged her bestfriend, pulling her inside the house.

"Hey, Kind. I didn't know you lived out here." Jaleah said as she followed Kind into her room where she took a seat on her bed.

"I moved just so I can be out here with you." Kind told her making Jaleah poke her bottom lip out.

"You lying." She said and Kind shook her head. "Aww that's so nice of you. I missed you."

"I missed you too girl." Kind smiled at her before taking a seat on the bed next to her.

"So how have you been? The last time we talked you said your boy bestie who you thought was dead wasn't really dead."

A/N: that sequel woulda been immaculate.

"Yeah.." She trailed off sighing. "It's been nothing but lies and surprises this past month. Nothing I'm not use to."

"I love your curls." Jaleah complimented her trying to change the subject. She kinda got the vibe that Kind didn't wanna talk about it yet.

"Thank you girl. I'm so close to shaving it off though. It's hella hard to manage." Kind said as she started fluffing out her hair.

"Same. That's why my hair is always in a ponytail. It's so hard to deal with especially on wash day." Jaleah said in agreement. "So you live here by yourself or do I gotta worry about getting kicked out."

Kind laughed, "Nah this all me. My dad might come by sometime but I live here by myself."

"Good. Sleepovers here with Jasmine and Nova finna hit different." Jaleah told her.

"Ouu we should do one soon. That's gone be hella fun." Kind said and Jaleah nodded. "You want a tour?"

Jaleah gasped and stood up, "I was just finna ask too."

A/N: Not be being MIA. I been too busy updating books in my drafts LMAO

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎