0.02🦋

𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞l𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬📍Atlanta, GA 3:20 PM

📍Atlanta, GA
3:20 PM

"Why are we here?" Journey asked as they walked into the mall.

"I gotta pee." Her grandma said, dodging people as she walked around to find the bathroom.

"I'm hungry." Journey told her, having not eaten since the drive here which was a long 11 hours.

"Just shut the fuck up or you won't get nothing, damn." Her grandma rolled her eyes as she began to get frustrated at not being able to find a bathroom.

Journey frowned, deciding to be quiet as they went into a near by store to ask where the bathroom was.

"Stay here." Sheryl told her, leaving her in footlocker.

Journey sighed, glancing at all the shoes, seeing some cute purple ones.

"There she go." The group of friends said as they finally spotted their friend.

Journey stared at the purple shoes, arguing with herself mentally on whether or not she should ask Sheryl to buy them for her.

She eventually thought against it, wanting to avoid being yelled at. Journey was so deep into thought that she didn't realize their was a group of people who were behind her

"We been looking for yo crybaby ass." Antonne said only to not get a response, causing him to tap the girl, earning a flinch.

Journey turned around and looked at the unfamiliar male, frowning when she noticed a group of people with him.

"— serious to where you had to walk off." Tyler said, Journey reading his lips mid sentence.

She stared at him in confusion, not knowing how to respond.

"Nigga she tired of yo shit. Don't expect her not to get mad when you keep messing with a bitch you told her not to worry bout." Savanna said, slightly mugging him.

"I wasn't even with shorty intentionally though. I was with her brother Malik and we was shooting some hoops. Trin just happened to be there." Tyler told her which confused Journey even more.

"Not you giving the hoe a nickname. Y'all locked in huh." Nova intertwined her middle and pointer finger.

"She got a right to feel the way she do though when you and that girl used to date." Savanna said. "It's weird being around yo ex, let alone yo sister ex. Malik must be getting the intention that y'all still dating."

"Right, what y'all be over there doing?" Antonne questioned him, causing him to suck his teeth and look back at Journey.

"Don't listen to them bae." Tyler told her, leaning down and pecking her lips.

Journey's eyes widened as she pushed him away from her before rushing out of the store.

Tyler looked at his friends in confusion.

"I wouldn't want to kiss yo ass either." Nova mumbled as she watched the girl leave again.

Journey walked into the cafeteria and took a seat, looking around at people to buy time since she didn't have a phone, her mind going back to what just happened.

She was confused on who they were, what they were talking about, and who they thought she was.

Her face grew red, upset about her first kiss being stolen by a random.

"Journey!" Her grandma yelled at her after telling the security that she found the girl she'd been searching for.

Journey sat there, oblivious to what was going on. Sheryl walked up to the girl, snatching her up from the chair and dragging her to the exit.

Journey was shook giving that everything had happened so fast and she wasn't able to process what was going on.

"I told you to stay there but of course yo slow ass ain't understand me! I got security guards looking for you because you wasn't where I left you! You know how embarrassing that shit is!" Sheryl yelled at Journey once they got into the car.

The younger frowned, "Im sorry. There was this group—

"I don't give a fuck journey! Just sit yo wannabe deaf ass the fuck still, I don't wanna hear shit from you," The older told her and Journey looked away from her.

Journey had a history of running away whenever her and her auntie would argue badly. Her grandmother knew the girl ran away a lot so when she couldn't find Journey where she had originally left her, she assumed the worst.

"What about the food?" Journey suddenly asked after 10 minutes of silence.

"Im not getting you no food, Journey. You can't even listen to simple instructions."

"I ain't ate all day, im hungry." Journey told her only to be met by a shrug.

"You'll be aight. You need to lose some weight any damn way." Her grandma rolled her eyes.

Journey frowned at what she said, going quiet which made her grandma sigh happily.

——

A/N: I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎