0.07🦋

𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀5:10 𝐩𝐦

📍 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚, 𝐆𝐀
5:10 𝐩𝐦

"Jasmine!" Nova snapped her fingers in Jasmine's face, realizing the girl had zoned out once again. "You good?"

Jasmine looked at her, nodding her head, her mind was still on what happened not to long ago.

She didn't even want to be there anymore. She wanted to go home and ask her parents a bunch of questions, but she didn't wanna waste Nova's time and gas for nothing.

"You been zoning out since I picked you up." Nova said.

"Probably thinking of ways she gone fuck Savanna up." Antonne said, causing Tyler to nudge him before shaking his head.

Jasmine shook her head at them as she watched Zaire and Aiden walk inside of the house.

"You not inviting us is crazy." Zaire said as he looked at Nova who rolled her eyes.

"I didn't invite you, but you still being here is crazier. Get the fuck out." Nova told him.

"We ain't even here for you, Jahmir invited us." Aiden said, causing Nova to sit up quick.

"He talked to y'all?" She asked, causing Zaire to suck his teeth.

"The nigga sent a slide emoji." Zaire said, causing Antonne to get weak.

"I'm convinced he take us as a joke, cause ain't no way in hell." He said and Jasmine chuckled.

Jahmir was a selective mute for the most part, only really talking to his parents on certain occasions.

"I ain even know there was a slide emoji." Antonne said before going on his phone to check.

Zaire shook his head at him, before him and aiden went upstairs to go to Jahmir room.

"Ain't that the one nigga you was tryna peg, but he wasn't going for it." I asked Nova, referring to aiden.

"Yeah. His gay ass." Nova rolled her eyes. "How you gay but ain't tryna get fucked. Make it make sense."

"He prolly a top." Tyler suggested and Nova shook her head.

"Nigga be posting his sex tapes on twitter and be getting his walls knocked." Nova said and I bust out laughing. "If he ain't tryna fuck with me that's all he gotta say. It ain't like I wanna date him or nun. I'm just tryna see how it is to fuck a nigga." She ranted.