0.34🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA8:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
8:00 pm

"Why you keep doing that?" Jaleah swatted Jahmir's hand away from her face as he tried to take her lashes off.

"Why you wearing them?" Jahmir questioned, reaching for it again only to get his hand popped.

"Why not?" Jaleah shrugged as she got out of the Uber, Jahmir following closely behind her.

"Look at all these cars. It's finna be lit tonight." Antonne geeked and Nova mugged him, pulling him to the side so they could talk privately.

Jasmine entered the house with everybody following her, seeing people dancing and grinding on eachother as Drake & 21 blasted through the speakers.

"Ayye." Nasir yelled as he walked towards the group. "Wassup, Wassup." He dapped up everybody, hugging Jaleah in the process.

"Where the drinks at?" Antonne asked coming outta no where.

"Kitchen." Nasir said and Antonne walked off. "Y'all get lit and shit. I'm finna go find somebody to fuck on." Nasir yelled over the music before walking off.

"Love the way they hang, babe, fuck the silicone. Everybody fake now, you could crack the code." Jasmine rapped along as she went inside the crowd with Keyonte to dance.

Jaleah and Jahmir followed them soon after and started to dance. Jaleah hadn't been to a party since she lived in Texas. She went to one with Kind and it got shot up. Besides all that it was hella fun.

"Aye, aye, aye!" Everybody yelled as they formed a circle around a girl who was twerking.

Antonne came up to Jahmir and Jaleah with drinks in his hand, passing a shot to both of them.

"You ain't gotta drink it." Jahmir told her after Antonne walked away.

Jaleah shook her head and took the shot, scrunching up her face at the burning sensation.

One thing about Jaleah was that she loved her a party and she was gone turn up regardless.

Jahmir looked at her shocked before drinking his as well. Jaleah soon grabbed his hand, pulling him into the inside of the circle.

"Hands on my knees, shakin' ass, on my thot shit."Megan thee stallion blasted through the speakers as Jaleah started to throw it back, shocking Jahmir.

Jasmine gasped, "Yaass!" She yelled hyping her sister up. She ain't never seen this side of Jaleah before.

"Is that Jaleah?" Nova asked her as she watched Jaleah touch the ground, grinding on Jahmir.