0.13🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA1:00 PM

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1:00 PM

When Jasmine came back into the kitchen, Jaleah noticed that there were 2 other people with here that she recognized as the people from the mall and school.

"Jasmine, I swear to god bro. If you made me drive all the way over here as a prank then we fighting." Nova said, causing Jasmine to laugh.

"You always tryna get violent. Just look for your self." Jasmine said as she slightly pushed Nova fully into the kitchen, her and Jaleah instantly locking eyes.

Nova gasped as she looked back at Jasmine then back to Jaleah in shock. "W prank." She said, causing Jasmine to suck her teeth.

"This ain't no prank. I'a never play about this." Jasmine said truthfully as Nova walked to Jaleah and touched her before quickly pulling back as if she would bite.

"I don't know how to react. This shit giving lifetime." Nova said, causing Jasmine to chuckle. "You not shocked right now?" Nova looked at Jahmir, causing him to shake his head.

Jahmir was a very observant person. He knew Jaleah wasn't Jasmine when they first bumped into each other in the hallway at school.

He could easily tell the difference between them. Jaleah had 2 nose piercings and Jasmine had 1. Jaleah was a little shorter then Jasmine by a few inches. Jasmine had 2 dimples and Jaleah had 1 on her right cheek.

The nigga studied the fuck outta both of them so he wasn't as shocked as he was when he first met her. He was more so glad that he wasn't crazy.

"So all them times we tried to talk to you and you would act like you ain't know us was really her?" Nova randomly asked.

Jasmine nodded, causing Nova to gasp and look at her.

"Tyler kissed her." She told her, causing everybody to look at Jaleah. "Poor baby was so scared that she fled the scene. I'm sorry Tyler bitch ass traumatized you." Nova told Jaleah.

"Watch yo mouth, Nova." India told her, causing her to scrunch her face up.

"My bad but I'm dead ass. I woulda unalived mys—" Jasmine cut her off by slightly pushing her back.

"Nova.." Jasmine laughed.

"I'm finna head out." Durk suddenly said after finishing texting someone.

"Where you going?" India asked him, as he pecked her lips then her forehead.

"I'm finna go take care of something. I'a be back later with Von so he can meet Jaleah." Durk said before leaving out.

"We finna go upstairs ma." Jasmine told India, causing her to nod and bite into her pepperoni pizza.

Jaleah followed Jasmine & Nova upstairs, Jahmir trailing behind her closely before turning the other way to go into Derrick room.

Since Maurice, Durk nephew who lived with them was outta town visiting his father in jail, he had no choice but to mess with the younger boys while over here.

Cause he definitely wasn't finna sit in a room full of girls and listen to them gossip.

"Tell me why Tyler popped up earlier today." Jasmine said once she sat down after closing her door.

"He finally showed up? He kept telling Antonne that you was cheating on him." Nova said, causing Jasmine to suck her teeth.

"Me cheating? Shit don't even sound right. It's good though, I broke up with him anyway." She said and nova mouth dropped.

"Say swear?" Nova asked and Jasmine nodded.

"I swear to god I broke up with him. And it ain't no 1 week and we back fucking around. We done done." Jasmine assured her.

"About the fuck time!" Nova semi yelled, doing a little dance in her seat.

She hated Tyler so much because she's the one who found out Tyler cheated on Jasmine with De'Arra.

When Tyler found out that she knew he tried to bribe her with money and even a new car but she kept denying it and told Jasmine.

Jasmine was mad and broke up with him for like a week before they was back kickin it.

Nova was pissed.

"Nah, lemme stop. Ima get all hyped today only to see you still fucking with him tomorrow. I already know how it goes." Nova said.

"I'm not."

"I'll believe it when I see it." Nova said as she looked at Jaleah who looked confused. "Tyler her ex boyfriend who cheated on her twice and she took him back every time. You better be glad you came around now that they fake broke up. They relationship would irk every bone in your body."

"Next topic." Jasmine said slightly chuckling at her.

"Why I was so close to pegging somebody. Daniel the white boy in Geometry came outta fucking nowhere and cockblocked." Nova huffed.

"We not talmbout this either." Jasmine quickly ended the conversation.

——

A/N: Kinda short birthday update.

I hope you enjoyed & don't forget to vote.🤎