0.40🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GAFew days later5 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
Few days later
5 pm

"I'm thinking a blue and white theme." Nova told them and everybody nodded.

Nova was planning a surprise party for Antonne's birthday which was coming up quick. She wanted to get everything ready.

"I think that's perfect. Ain't his favorite color blue?" Jasmine asked and Nova nodded.

"Yes. I was also thinking we throw the party over Jahmir's. You think he'll agree?" Nova asked and Jasmine shrugged, their attention falling on Jaleah.

"Jaleah? You listening?" Savanna asked causing Jaleah to look up from her phone blankly.

"What?" She questioned.

"You think Jahmir would agree to Antonne's surprise party being over his house? Antonne be going through shit over his house so that wouldn't work—

"Nova," Jasmine cut her off and Nova looked at her who was looking at Jaleah, who was staring off in deep thought. "Jaleah."

"Jaleah," Nova repeated gaining Jaleah's attention. She looked at them once again as everybody stared at her in concern.

"Are you alright?" Jasmine sat up on the couch.

"I'm— I'm fine." Jaleah nodded as if she was trying to convince herself. "I think Jahmir would— would agree."

Jaleah then dropped her attention to her phone, her face holding an unreadable expression.

"What's going on?" Jasmine asked as she stood up and walked towards her sister who was sitting at the island looking lost.

"Nothing," Jaleah said trying to hide her screen as Nova and Savanna took a seat across from her.

"What's wrong, boo?" Savanna asked.

Jaleah didn't say anything, contemplating on whether or not she should show them the pictures she had been staring at for what felt like hours.

Deciding to, she soon unlocked her phone and gave it to Jasmine not wanting to see the pictures anymore.

Jasmine looked down at her phone and at the pictures of Jahmir and a brownskin female. One of the pictures were of them kissing while the others was pictures of them together.

"I remember her," Nova said once she caught a glimpse of the girls face. "She used to come around a lot to the point where I thought she was dating Jahmir. Whatever they had going on lasted for 3 months before I stopped seeing her."