0.18🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA 1:00 PM

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1:00 PM

"So does this mean I get to go back to school?" Jaleah asked India who opened the box with the hearing aid in it. "I wanna be able to graduate on time and whenever everybody else does."

India looked at Durk for an answer, "Yeah, you can start back next week." Durk suggested since today was Wednesday.

"Okay wait, wait." Jaleah leaned back and away from India who was ready to put the hearing aid in. "I'm scared."

That caused Durk and India's face to soften. Jasmine grabbed her hand reassuringly.

"Don't be scared girl, you can finally be able to hear us talking to you without having to read lips every time." Jasmine told her causing everybody to nod in agreement.

"And even though you got the hearing aid, I'm still gonna make everybody take a ASL class, alright ?"

Jaleah nodded as India leaned in closer to her to put the hearing aid on. She only had a hearing aid for her right ear at the moment.

"Okay, I'm finna adjust the volume. You ready?" India asked her and Jaleah nodded as she turned it up.

Jaleah looked at them as they all stood infront of her in silence.

"Can you hear us?" Durk asked, shocking Jaleah who's eyes went wide at the fact that she could hear him.

"Awe." India hugged her daughter who had tears in her eyes. She hadn't heard anything in years. She was scared to even hear how she sound.

"Y'all making me cry myself." Jasmine told them, wiping her watery eyes before any tears slipped.

"Y- Y'all voices are nothing like I expected." Jaleah said kinda shocking herself at how soft her voice sounded.

Durk voice really shocked her the most. Not only was his voice deep but he had an accent as well. She was kinda intimidated.

The doorbell rang, causing Durk to go get it while everybody started talking to Jaleah.

"Ima have to put you on to some music now that you can hear. Sza that bitch." Jasmine told her.

"You can listen to Durk music too." India told Jaleah, earning a confused look from her.

"He make music?" She asked and India nodded now confused.

"You ain't know he a famous rapper?" Jasmine asked her. "Him, Uncle Von and Dominique. Uncle Booka too but you ain't met him yet."