0.29🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA1:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
1:00 pm

"Dinosaurs ain't real dummy." Derrick rolled his eyes at his little brother who kept talking about them after watching Jurassic Park.

"I ain't dumb." Dj mugged him. "When you get eaten by one don't scream to me for help. Ima laugh and say I told you so."

"That's mean." Italy told him and he shrugged.

"He called me dumb." Dj said before walking off.

"I wanna go outside." Italy told Jasmine, pulling on her shirt to get her attention.

"You can't, it's cold out." She told her only for Italy to pout. "You can go ask momma but she gone tell you the same thing."

"You no fun." Italy mugged her before running away to go find Durk.

"She a big ass baby." Derrick shook his head before following her just so he could watch her cry when Durk tell her the same thing.

"They evil." Nova told Jasmine who laughed.

"I swear." Jasmine said as she grabbed her phone from off the island. "Keyonte coming over with Antonne. They grabbed everybody some food."

"My daddy gone kill me when he find out I'm hanging with his opp daughter and not at the movies." Kind said, shaking her head.

"I told you that you didn't have to come. I don't want you to get in trouble for being around here." Jaleah said and Kind rolled her eyes.

"Girl, I'm almost grown. I can be friends with whoever I wanna be friends with. Yo daddy not my opp, the fuck." Kind mugged the air.

Jaleah shook her head with a slight laugh as Keyonte and Antonne came into the kitchen with 2 Taco Bell bags.

"This was the closest restaurant I was at when you called." Keyonte told Jasmine as he sat the bag on the island before pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"Right, y'all don't want it, give it to me." Antonne said as he watched Maurice dig through the bag.

"Big hungry ass." Nova said and Antonne mugged her.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." Antonne mumbled, drinking his Baja Blast.

"Who the fuck you talking to like that?" Nova stood up and Jasmines eyes widened.

"Who else? You the only one that always saying dumb shit to me every time I speak. Get off my dick!" Antonne raised his voice a bit.