0.33🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA5:00 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
5:00 pm

"Sit." Jasmine told Jaleah who sucked her teeth.

"Why? You acting like somebody died or something." Jaleah said and Jasmine remained quiet. "Wait, did somebody die?" Her eyes widened.

"No, just sit down." She grabbed her hand, pulling her down into the seat next to her.

"What's wrong?"

"Me and Keyonte dating." Jasmine said and Jaleah stared at her blankly, waiting for her to say something she didn't know already. "You not gone say nothing?"

"That's what you was tryna tell me? Girl I knew that before you did." Jaleah said which was true. She knew they were gonna date eventually.

"Huh." She looked at her confused as Jaleah bust out laughing.

"Nova why she just told me her and Keyonte dating like we ain't know already." Jaleah told Nova.

"Cmon now Jas, y'all wasn't fooling nobody." Nova said from the kitchen before walking out.

"It wasn't that obvious." Jasmine mugged them.

Nova and Jaleah looked at each other before laughing, "Right, Right."

Jasmine sucked her teeth as Keyonte, Jahmir, Maurice and Antonne walked into the house.

"Shit it's cold." Maurice said as he took off his coat.

"Where y'all was at?" Nova asked Antonne who shrugged and sat next to her. "You don't know where y'all was at?" She looked at him as if he was dumb.

"We was out nova, chill." Antonne told her and Nova didn't say anything, ignoring him as she got on her phone.

"I told her." Jasmine said as Keyonte sat next to her.

"Oh. You okay?" He asked Jaleah who started laughing again.

"It's y'all thinking y'all was real discreet about it. Everybody been knew." Jaleah said and everybody nodded in agreement.

"This awkward." Keyonte scratched the back of his neck.

"Moving on, I'm tryna go to a party." Antonne said as him and Nova made eye contact. "It's a Friday so I shouldn't hear you complain."

Nova's face scrunched up, "Who you talking to like that, DeMario?"

"DeMario?" Everybody said in unison except for Jasmine.