Introduction

Freen Sarocha Chankimha studying Final year Bsc International business management in University of East London . Freen born in Thailand and she is the heir of Chankimha family . She wil be the future CEO of Chankimha family .

Freen lost her parents when she is 6 years old . Freen is raised by her Grandma .  Freen childhood spend with books . Grandma want freen to be a great business as like her father . Grandma appointed a personal trainer P'Joah who will take care freen because Grandma needs to take care of the company and she usually travels to many places . P'Joah is 10 years old than Freen . Freen used to call her Phi . She is the only person with whom Freen used to talk . Freen studied in the best School in Thailand . Once freen get back from school she needs to attend many self development classes to develop her leadership and business capability . Grandma already scheduled Freen activities and Food for a week and it will be given to P'Joah . Freen always feels like living in a cage .

Freen love to play guitar . Whenever she feels down or misses her mom . She used to play the guitar . That is her only happiness .grandma visited Freen every two months once .

Freen completed her Degree in Thailand and Grandma need Freen to do her Master's in business management .