20- Man-child

A/N~

Hello guys!

I have a week off from school so more updates this week.😉

Please vote and comment really motivates me to write and update more.

In last chapter there were 264 view but only 33 votes.
So please more votes in this chapter.

And let me know in the comments if you like or do t like anything.

So, Target vote for next update - 70

This chapter is long so please enjoy 😊

Happy reading
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Recap -

Their eyes slowly widened.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

❄️Elora's pov.❄️

The first response came from the triplets- they immediately spat the food back into the plate and tried to reach for the water.

Unfortunately, Ahil accidentally picked the wrong glass. The glass was filled- with cucumber juice before I could warn him out of courtesy.

He immediately chugged down half the glass before he realized what he did.

His chair scraped, and he got up, enraged."What is this? Is it some sort- of revenge for what happened earlier?" He asked. 

"NO, it's just healthy", "But you wouldn't know what a healthy drink is. Just drinking protein for muscles.  Tch." I murmured the last part, but apparently, he had good hearing.

"Ha. You think this is all because of protein?" He asked, flexing his muscles in an enraged voice as if he was greatly insulted. 

I looked him dead in the eye and said, "Yes."

 I smirked a little when I saw him looking confused about his emotions. He looked enraged, shocked, offended and a little sad.

 He was going hysterical, and I loved every moment of it. 

I knew that one had to do a lot of workouts even if one takes a good amount of protein shakes, but I just wanted to see his reaction. And he did not disappoint. 

Tired of his reaction, the old man banged his fists on the table and said, "Sit back down, Ahil. They are just muscles, And she did not give you anything bad. It's just cucumber juice." 

" Which is really good for muscle development." Dhruv chided- with a smirk of his own. 

"Bhaii!", Ahil whined but sat down nonetheless. Oldie looked around and cleared his throat, and immediately everyone stopped eating and looked at him.

They waited for him to speak despite looking nervous, especially the three ladies. 

I wondered where Amelia and her scamps were.

 It seems that Oldie had the same thought as he asked the first question to Dhruv, "Where are Lia and my 'chotte shers'?"

"They went early in the morning because of their rehearsals, and Lia had a meeting, so she dropped them off and went to work." He replied and murmured something inaudible to everyone, but I caught on and gave him a sly smirk.