Chapter 9 - Vidaai and different emotions

Reyansh's pov.

Huh, I was right this girl is manipulative. Now as I think of it, I think she even convinced my mom into this marriage.

I should have researched more about this girl before getting married to her, ahh, but only my families happiness mattered at that time.

But only if I did research something about her...

~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~

Soon it was time for vidaai, all the guests and family members started moving towards the gate. The DJ started playing sad songs. Elora and I started walking slowly, well it was only her who was talking slowly. Anyway, her family Was surrounding her awkwardly because they were just standing there.

Everybody was.

No one was doing anything.

Like can we just move if you want to stand there and do nothing?

A shrill cry broke the award silence, which was Elora's mother.

She went and hugged her daughter caressing her head in the crook of her neck. But Elora's hands were at her side, she wasn't hugging her mother.

As her mother noticed this she slowly unwrapped her hands and said some soothing words in her ears and let her go.

Elora then slowly made her way to her father and hugged him, but there were still no tears in her eyes.

Her father hugged her as well and said something in her ears, which made her cry suddenly.

Not full-on sobs and all, but a tear rolled from her eyes.

She suddenly backed away and started moving towards the car, ignoring her sister who was standing there with tears in her eyes, opening her hands for a hug. 

Huh, how rude can this girl be?

First, doesn't she have any emotions?

Second, she just straight away ignores her twin.

I mean who does that? 

This just shows how she is with her family. 

Rude and bratty.

Once she reached the car, she turned around and said just one word, "Goodbye." And quickly sat in the car, leaving everyone standing there awkwardly.

The car door shut with a bang removing everybody from their trance and moving on their seat. My mom and dad went to hug their in-laws and went and bid their byes. Then they start moving towards their cars.

Even I moved ahead and sat in the backseat next to her.

I just hoped that she doesn't cause any drama like the typical Indian bride.

I sat in the car and glanced at her, and guess what she was busy on her mobile.

Not wanting to do anything with her, I opened my laptop and started working on some emails, and the works backlog.

~~~~~~~~~~flashback ends~~~~~~~~~~~

Now sitting in my private jet with my family, I am waiting for the plane to take off.

" Beta, ?", my mom called out and I responded.

"Yes ma,?"

"Pss, I'm not talking to you, I'm calling my daughter."

She said and continued to call for Elora, who was sitting a few seats ahead of me.

" Ji ma ?" She asked and I gawked.

They started talking about some rituals, and. I zoned out, not only my mother is paying more attention to her but she is also so typical.

I just hate her.

And what if she speaks like this in front of my clients and business partners, or worse in front of the media?

OMG, my image will be ruined.

I just huffed and waited patiently for the flight to land so that I can my 'wife', who she decided to mess with.

Because she might have been able to fool others with her set talks and innocent behaviour, but I am Reyansh Anderson, I don't care for anyone other than family.

And she is no family of mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yet, a voice whispered inside my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, lovelies, 

I just posted another chapter after a long time because I was feeling bad about not doing it regularly. Not to get your hopes up, I just gave a random pop and may post another chapter today or tomorrow.