17- The furious grandfather

Grandfather's pov.

How can someone just forget to invite- NO I SHOULD NOT GET AN INVITE.
'Wait what? I thought you wanted to know about the wedding' Audie asked, confused.

I sucked a deep breath before replying, "I did not want to get invited to the wedding because, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE INFORMED, AND SHOULD HAVE HAD A DISCUSSION ABOUT MY GRANDSONS FUTURE BRIDE." I yelled at my conscience.
'Geez, ok. No need to shout like that', Audie replied.

But now, it's not like I can do anything about this marriage. If I had known about this before I would never let it happen.

I had always wanted a daughter-in-law who would treat everyone lovingly, be kind and modern, someone who could cook well, and know about business & how cruel that world could be.

Not someone like, like her. I thought as I looked up at my supposedly "new bahu".

She was dressed in a pink and brown saree, it was draped like an old lady. I could yell from her face that she was way too naive and stupid to stand with my grandson. Even now she did not say anything to me and was just watching everyone like a dumb person.

"Please calm down and behave, this is our granddaughter-in-law, whether you accept it or not. Although it would be better for you to accept her. Immediately."
My wife Meera said in a hard voice, and I nodded immediately, scared I would have to sleep in the doghouse.

Damn it! Now I couldn't even be angry when it was not my fault.

So instead, I decided to at least test her. You know it's never too late for a divorce...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kidding!!
I would never let that happen unless and until the reason is good, or either of them is not happy in the relationship.

'So that just means you are going to torture her in the name of testing her?' Audie asked and I smirked evilly.

Why yes I would, I wasn't called 'Khadak Singh' for no reason.

*cue the evil laughter*

'You want to be Anderson's daughter-in-law, you have to prove to be worthy of it', I thought and looked at the girl in the eyes with a mocking smile.

But she just cocked her head to the side and looked at me weirdly.

Let the Tests begin.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The saree she is wearing. Just not showing her figure.

 Just not showing her figure

**********
A/N

Hey so sorry for not updating. 
I wasn't going to update today but all your comments made me feel guilty for not updating. 🥲

So this is a short chapter.

Please vote and comment.
It makes me guilty and motivated to update faster.

* Quick Question*
What do you think of the grandfather? Is he evil or...?

~Simrat