Yokuatsu [29]

Y/n was fuming, everything seemed to go so south in her life and it was time for her to switch things up. She didn't even know where she was going, she was walking around the school stepping onto grass and then back to the school's pathway. She eventually spotted some soda can, left lazily on the floor when there was a bin right next to it.

She decided to take her anger out on it and she kicked it as hard as she could. Her eyes were glued to the floor so she didn't notice that she accidentally kicked it, at someone.

The soda can rolled and landed at their shoe, suddenly they stomped on it, making a loud crack under his shoe. She looked up and saw someone with unkempt, shoulder-length blonde hair and thin yellow eyes. He is seen to be wearing a white button up shirt and black pants, he has an X shaped scar on his cheek. He wears a jacket as a cape.

"You do realize who's territory your in, right? My territory." He spoke, staring down at her. When Y/n looked up at him, it made the sun pierce her eyes. "Huh, your territory? No wonder it's full of trash." Y/n rolls her eyes, humans in general are so irritating sometimes, she wishes she could get rid of them all.

"I'm going to be nice, since I'm guessing due to my absence you don't know who you're dealing with." He grabs her collar, lifting her off the ground and pushing her against the building wall.

"My boys over there, told me everything about you and your little boyfriend. I also heard a whole lot about your little 'discussion' with Horuda Puresu, if you want her to talk so bad you use your fist, not words." He drops her, he's standing way too close for comfort. From an onlookers perspective this would be a very awkward thing to see, Y/n looks up at him and it seems he notices the problem, he steps back giving her space.

"Well... Thanks, what's your name?" Y/n questions, brushing grass off her bum.

"Osorō Shidesu." Osorō says, he immediately gets back to his original conversation, "Dealing with people through compassion is a waste, they'll notice your not messing around with them, after a single punch. I can deal with Horuda."

"You, don't need to hurt her yet, I'm trying to get her to tell me naturally." Y/n responds, looking him up and down, he smirks.

"Oh? You don't want me, to hurt her yet. I hear you loud and clear, you must be real desperate to get mixed in with someone like me." Osorō smugly spoke, he wasn't wrong, she needed the proof for that officer by Friday and Horuda knows something.

"Yes, I am desperate." Y/n states, his eyes widen briefly before grinning. "Desperate people do, crazy things Y/n. Remember that, be here 5:50 PM, bring Horuda." Osorō commands, he doesn't wait for her to reply, he walks off with his cape swaying side to side, with each step he took.

Once he left, she began to walk off and turned at a corner, bumping into someone. They fell with a thud and she was a bit dazed already, since she hadn't been taking her pills.

She opened her eyes to see Ayato on the floor, she laughed and held a hand out to him.

Her soft smooth hand stretched out to him, his heart pounded and he felt those butterflies in his stomach, flapping about. She had him by the leash, he'd follow her to the ends off the earth, she is everything to him.

"Ayato, Yan, Yato?" Y/n asked, giving him a stupider and stupider name due to his lack of response. He took her hand and she pulled him up, his hand didn't leave her's. She shook her hand free and laughed,"Did I push you that hard? Your so...Spaced out right now."

For some reason he doesn't know how to answer.

What should he do? Lie. Say an Excuse. Tell her the truth?

This is what he gets for stalking her and then running into her...

"I'm... Alright." Ayato replied, he couldn't even look into the eyes of a Goddess like Y/n, he never felt this nervous around her but she made him feel all sorts of things, she blesses him constantly, even just by her presence alone.