Chapter 68

JIMIN~

I didn't want to leave Lena, but I knew that if I didn't talk with my father, he'd make a scene in front of everyone.

I turned into one of the hallways that was upstairs and saw Lenora standing in front of a closed room with white doors.

"Jimin." She softly said, "Where's Lena?"

"Father only asked for me..." I said, wondering if father was suppose to ask for Lena as well.

She looked confused, "Oh." She said, fiddling with her hands, "Your fathers waiting inside."

I scanned her expressions and body language, realizing that something was up. This made me feel uneasy. Now I know how Lena felt coming into this place.

I opened the doors and entered the room to see Father leaning against a table. The door slowly went back into place and latched loudly.

"This better be important." I said, walking up to him.

"It is. So you better keep your smart remarks to yourself and sit down." Father demanded, glaring up at me.

" Father demanded, glaring up at me

"Thanks, but I'll stand." I said back, crossing my arms.

Father scoffed and walked around the table to look out the window that faced the dance floor, "You've been quite the disobedient one lately."

"You're just now realizing?" I asked, waiting for a reasonable answer for this disruption.

Father turned around with a straight face and looked right into my eyes, "No, but you better obey this one demand, Jimin. Or you're going to lose someone dear to you."

I uncrossed my arms and walked up to the table. My body was heating up with fire from him even threatening Lena's life in my face,  "If you so much as touch Lena..."

"You and Lena can no longer be together." My father said, cutting me off. I felt more rage within me rise. Had he lost his fucking mind?

"The fuck do you mean...Lena and I can't be together?" I asked, trying to keep the rage within me down.

"Your blood has successfully made its way into Lena's system. Which means she carries your disease." My father said, walking towards me.

I pushed my tongue into the side of my mouth, "So this is what you're worried about." I shook my head and turned towards the doors. The fact that he has the audacity to even bring that up as if it isn't his fault that I have fucked up blood pisses me off.

"Lena is still a threat to our kind whether you like it or not and you will deal with it!" Father shouted, spitting into the air.