Chapter 9

JIMIN~

I had arrived back in California and was informed that my father wanted to speak to me. I'm sure he heard about the incident in Hawaii.

It's a shame I had to leave so soon. Lena was certainly...interesting. In taste as well.

I walked into my fathers modern and dark home and my brother Jungkook, was waiting inside

"The hell were you thinking, Jimin? Father sent you to do one job and then...my brother shows up on the internet assaulting a human. Are you trying to expose us?" Jungkook shouted and it gave me a headache.

I ignored him and walked past him but he grabbed my arm and sniffed.

He scoffed and tossed my arm back, "You smell of human blood too. If father finds out you're feasting on a mortal..."

"Father...isn't going to find out. So stop worrying about it." I groaned and started walking up the stairs.

"Stop worrying about it? How could I when you're the most clumsiest there is

"Stop worrying about it? How could I when you're the most clumsiest there is." Jungkook shouted up at me.

I stopped and turned, "Yes, but if I'm correct...father assigns me to all his business tasks...and not you. And I wonder why that is, brother. Oh, that's right. You managed to fuck up every one he's put you on."

Jungkook scoffed, "Oh and like you just didn't. Wait till he finds out about the human you feasted on."

I rapidly approached Jungkook, grabbing the collar of his shirt, "If you dare to even tell him...I'll make sure father finds out of the mortal you accidentally killed last year during one of fathers tasks."

Jungkook swallowed and I knew my threat would get to him.

I let go of his collar and fixed it, "Good, now if you'll excuse me, father is expecting me."

I turned back around and left Jungkook alone. I knew he wanted to stab me in the back but we all had secrets we didn't want father to know about.

 I knew he wanted to stab me in the back but we all had secrets we didn't want father to know about

Thankfully, vampires can't hear their own kind talk through walls. Instead, we can just hear when they are approaching. Therefore, father has no idea what Jungkook and I had just discussed.

I took a deep breath before opening the doors to hell. Fathers study. Father was a cold hearted killer back in the old times. He killed without mercy. He felt nothing when he killed those people. Thankfully, with this generation, it's harder to kill.

"You asked to see me?" I said, entering further into his study.

He was standing in front of the window, hands crossed behind as he looked out and beyond, "I heard a rumor...that Jimin Coldblood...had choked a man at a pool party...in Hawaii. Funny...that's where I had sent you." He informed me, turning around to face me.

So he does know.

"The rumor...was true, father." I announced.

He nodded, "Yes. I know." He sat down in his chair and crossed a leg over a knee, "I won't be needing you for work anymore. Jungkook will take it from here."

"You can't be serious, father." I said, getting closer to his desk.

"I am serious! I idiotically trusted in you to do one simple task and yet you fucked about and nearly exposed our species!" Father growled as he slammed down on his desk.

"No one expected a vampire in the doing." I added.

"Maybe not this time...which is why I am replacing you with Jungkook. Yes, he is young and unpredictable...but all the means for him to step up and learn. Just like you did." Father said, leaning forward in his chair and opening a file.

"Yes...how could I ever forget." I mumbled.

Father glared up at me, "You should count yourself lucky, Jimin. If we didn't share the same blood, you'd be dead."

As if blood would stop him from killing his own family. He didn't have a heart to care about those matters. Nor will he ever.

"Yes...father."

"Now get out. I have work to do." Father groaned, shooing me off with his hand.

I'd gladly leave. Century old hag.

"Oh and, have Jungkook see me." Father added, eyes glued down at his paperwork.

I rolled my eyes and left his study.

I'm sure Jungkook couldn't wait to hear what father had to say. But I'd always have his secret if Jungkook dared say or cause me shit.