Chapter 62

LENA~

Morning came and Jimin and I were both woken up to loud knocks downstairs and my dad yelling that he was coming

I lifted up from the bed, my long hair a mess and one eye opened as I looked over at Jimin who was listening as well.

Then, I heard two female voices that sounded too familiar.

Shit. Nat and Sadie!

"Hey girls, you're here early. I think Lena's still in bed." My dad said.

"Oh, no worries. We'll wake her ass up." Nat said, stomping on the first step of the stairs.

I quickly climbed out of bed and dug into my dresser, trying to find something easy and quick before they walk in to see me butt naked.

Jimin laid on his side with his hand under his head as he smiles, watching me struggle, "Cute butt."

I grab one of my shirts and toss it against his face, "Shut up. You're not helping." I continued to dig and took out what I thought was a shirt. I lifted it up and it unfolded to reveal that it was a white dress with tiny blue flowers.

"I still don't think we should have come this early." Sadie said, following behind Nat.

"Its fine, Sadie. Stop worrying so much." Nat answered back.

I began to hear the footsteps on the stairs getting closer and Nat calling out my name. I groaned and quickly threw on the dress.

Jimin panicked and tossed the shirt back as he wrapped himself in the blanket and ran to my bathroom.

As the footsteps got even more closer, I looked at the shirt and realized it was a cardigan and put my arms through it just as my bedroom door opened.

Nat peeked her head in and saw me. A big smile grew on her face, "There she is!"

"You know there's a thing called knocking." I said, wrapping the cardigan around my chest, knowing I wasn't wearing a bra or undies.