Chapter 22

LENA~

I rested onto my side to see Jimin fast asleep beside me. He looked peaceful and even more handsome. I leaned closer to him and smelt his sweet vanilla scent. It wasn't too long ago that I had gone to Hawaii with Natalie and Sadie. It was only going to be a fun vacation with the girls. I didn't think I'd meet anyone like him. I don't think there is anyone like him.

Sleepy Jimin pulls me in close and kisses my forehead. He mumbles as he instantly falls back asleep. Who knew he could be so cute as well. I kiss his collarbone before slowly and carefully raising up and crawling out of bed. I grab my sweats and put them on before leaving the bedroom and heading downstairs to get a glass of water.

I look around to make sure nobody is around before opening the cabinets to get a glass. If Jimin plans for me to stay here for awhile, then I'm sure Taehyung wouldn't mind if I got a glass of water. I don't think they'd let me go without water.

Once I get a glass, I head over to the sink and turn on the cold water. As it fills up, I turn the sink water off before it overflows my glass. I walk over to the window across from the kitchen and look out at the ocean. Taehyung had a great view of it.

It's so weird to think that vampires live out in the open. All the ones I've met seem so comfortable in front of the public eye. Jimin was definitely unbothered. Especially when he threw that guy in Hawaii out of the pool. He must've been out of his mind to expose himself like that. It was a good thing most of the people were on drugs and shit. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't remember that night.

"Having trouble sleeping?"

I quickly look to my right and see Taehyung walking over to me. He stands at my left and looks out at the ocean.

I smiled and raised the glass of water, "I was thirsty. Hope you don't mind." I swallowed.

Taehyung returned the smile and shook his head, "Not at all. You're Jimin's friend, and if so, then you're a friend to me. I think I can trust you with my things."

I chuckle and watch as he looks at the ocean, "Can I ask you something?"

Taehyung glances over at me, "Of course."

"Has Jimin ever...killed anyone before?" I ask, thinking of how long Jimin has lived as a vampire. Wouldn't they need to survive off of blood? Do they hunt? I'm starting to think about what Jungkook asked me if I thought they kept blood stored somewhere. Do they?

Taehyung thinks for a bit, "That's something you should probably ask him

Taehyung thinks for a bit, "That's something you should probably ask him."

I breath out and look at the view, "I don't know if he'll even tell me. He was so secretive about his father."

"It's probably for the best." Taehyung says, "Jimin's father made his sons do many...cruel things. Jimin was taught to trick people with his charms to get what his father wanted. Now it seems things have changed about him." He informs me.