Chapter 18

LENA~

Jimin handed me sweat pants since he had ripped my pants apart completely. I couldn't help but get aroused again by his strength and remembering that he wasn't exactly human.

After I had put the sweats on, I grabbed my shirt but Jimin approached me after he buttoned his pants, "Wait...we might want to get rid of those." He said, looking at the bite marks on my neck and chest.

I placed my hand on his chest, stopping him, "Wouldn't that...unbind us?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

He smirked, "If you're so worried about that, then I'll leave one." He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close as he licked the side of my neck.

I could feel the holes of the bite mark close. I touched my neck and was surprised when I felt no bumps. I chuckled.

His hand gripped the side of my neck as he licked the other bite mark and the holes healed shut.

I shook my head and smiled, "I don't think I'll ever get use to that."

He smirked, "Are you expecting more?"

I blushed and realized what I had said. I grabbed my shirt and walked around him as I put it on, "I think...I should get back home."

"I don't think that's the best idea to do right now. You have a fresh mark on you. You'll attract more of those things. Stay tonight and you can go home in the morning." He said, not asking.

It was late and those things could be anywhere. It was probably best I stayed here for the night.

I glanced around his place and wondered where I'd sleep. Do vampires have...beds? Do they sleep at night?

I nodded, "Where would I sleep?"

He walked closer to me, "In the guest room...or my room." He grinned.

I swallowed and felt my heart pound through my chest.

He gazed down at my breasts and smirked, "Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch."

I placed my hand over my chest and cleared my throat as he walked past me. I keep forgetting he can hear my heartbeat.

"I'll gather my things." He said, leaving the room.

I was disappointed he wouldn't be sleeping in the same bed but I was also relieved he wasn't. I don't think I could go for round two so soon.

I shook my head, clearing the thoughts.

I walked over to the living room and saw a portrait with three people. One was Jimin and the other was Jungkook. In the middle, was an older man. He had a scar on his face and looked like he could kill somebody with a flick of a finger on the nose.

Jimin walked into the living room and glanced at the portrait. He sighed and placed the blankets and pillow on his black leathered couch.

"Who's that?" I asked, looking at the older man in the photo.

Jimin gave a weary sigh, "My father."

He didn't sound happy to say he was his father. Was his father part of his life? Did he do something?

"Is he also?" I asked, referring to the vampire term.

He crossed his arms and looked at the photo, "Yes..."

"Are you...close to him?" I then asked.

Jimin cleared his throat, "You should get some sleep. I have to leave tomorrow, so I'll be taking you home early."

"Oh...okay. Goodnight, then." I softly said, watching his expression before I had left the living room and up the stairs.

It wasn't my business but I could tell Jimin had some resentment towards his father, but why?

I had entered into Jimin's bedroom and my question earlier had been answered. He does have a bed. It was low to the ground and it had black silk sheets with a dark grey comforter.

I wasn't expecting the room to be exposed to the outside world. His bedroom had two large windows that went from the roof and straight down to the ground.

I don't know what I was expecting for a vampire. Maybe closed windows, dark rooms and not...out in the opening. I'm pretty sure I saw other houses before entering the driveway.

It made me wonder how many vampires existed on the planet. Do some hide or come out like everybody else?

I hadn't planned on meeting a vampire on my vacation in Hawaii. Now that I think about it...what was he doing there anyways?

JUNGKOOK~

Father had messaged me that he wanted to see me. I was sure he'd be asking about Jimin. He's been onto him and I don't understand why. Was it because of what happened in Hawaii? Jimin hardly fucks up so this one time shouldn't even be a big deal.

What do I care? I'm taking his place.

That girl...I wonder if father knows. Surely he smelt it on him too.

I opened the doors to fathers office and he was placing a book back into the shelf. I glanced at the title and it was the Coldblood Laws.

Why was he looking at that?

"You asked for me, father?" I asked, entering further into his office.

He turned to look at me and then walked over to his desk and sat down, "Have you learned anything?"

Was he referring to Jimin? I gave him a confused look.

His eyes were narrowed as he raised them up at me, "Jimin...you did follow him yesterday like I had asked you to do, right?"

I cleared my throat and remember that Jimin knew I was there, "I did..." I answered, sitting in the chair in front of his desk.

"And?" He asked impatiently.

I shrugged, "He just..."

Why was I hesitating? Tell him about the girl. Why aren't you telling him? "Went to get new suits."

If father knew that I was lying, he'd no longer trust me and most likely disown me.

Father sighed loudly and leaned back into his chair, "Is that all?"

No, it wasn't. I could tell him that Jimin bit a mortal being and that she's here in California at his place.

What would father do once I told him?

Having a human know about us was against the laws. It's an automatic execution. She'd be dead and our family would be safe.

Do I wish death on this girl? If anything, it was Jimin's fault for being careless but I don't wish death on him either.

I nodded, "Yup."

Father looked disappointed but he gave a dry smile, "Thank you, you may leave."

That's all? He only called on me because he wanted to know about Jimin's where abouts?

I scoffed quietly and stood from the chair and headed towards the doors. I glanced back over at father.

I may have Jimin's spot, but I definitely don't have fathers attention.

But soon, I will.