Chapter 17

LENA~

He led me to his kitchen and began taking his black trench coat off. He then pulled out one of the counter stools and patted it, "Come. Sit."

I watched him as I carefully sat down, "So...is there a special way of doing this?"

"Move your shirt over." He ordered.

Was he not going to answer?

I pulled my shirt a little over my shoulder and he stood close to me, "What happens if it heals?" I asked.

"Once it heels, I'll no longer be connected to you." He answered.

I started to feel...disappointed.

He took a step closer and leaned towards me but I stopped him, "Wait...what are you doing?"

He sighed, "I have to use my saliva to heal it."

His saliva? It'll heal the wound? Is that really the only way?

"Now hold still, this won't take long." He looked back down at my shoulder.

"What if...you don't...heal it?" I then asked.

I watched as he looked up at me, puzzled as to why I was asking and what I meant. What did I mean?

"It...doesn't ever bother me..." I mumbled.

He smiled and placed his hands down beside me in the chair, "You realize that you're asking me to leave my mark on you. Do you really want that?"

Did I? Would it be a bad thing if I did?

His face was close to mine and I couldn't help myself but to look at his lips. His raspberry scent was still there and it drove me nuts, "Do all...vampires smell like raspberries?"

He gave me a confused look then chuckled, "No...uh...that would be just me. It's my favorite cologne."

And apparently mine as well.

"Oh..." I started to daze as his unbelievably handsome, tattooed self stood so close to me. The smell made things more complicated. I was getting high off of it.

"Your blood sounds...very addicting right now." He softly said, looking at my neck.

I stood still as he touched my neck softly and stopped over a vein. My pulse pushed his finger up a little and his eyes slowly glowed red.

"Then taste it." I dared him. Only because I yearned for that feeling of his teeth piercing through my flesh.

He glared up at me as I swallowed deeply, "You're playing a very dangerous game, Lena."

He looked so fucking hot. The short sleeves tightened around his biceps and his hands looked strong enough to man handle me.

"I like dangerous." I breathed, pulling him forward and slamming my lips onto his. His arms wrapped around me and he picked me up.

He turned around and sat me down on the kitchen counter as he lifted my shirt up and over my head.

Without warning, he sunk his teeth on top of one of my breasts and I dug my fingernails into his shoulder as I gasped out loud.

I let go and grabbed the edge of the counter as his teeth sunk deeper. I yelped and he pulled his teeth out.

He breathed out and his teeth were covered with my blood. He gazed at my chest as he licked his teeth.

Fuck. He's hot.

He leaned close and licked up the extra blood. Then, he grabbed my face and kissed me. I tasted the iron from my blood as his tongue explored my mouth.

He groaned into my mouth and he pulled away, "I want to fuck you on this counter so bad."

"Fuck me then." I breathed, wrapping my hand around the back of his neck.

He ripped my pants off and started unbuckling his pants. He grabbed me and pushed me closer to him as he shoved his way past my underwear. He tucked his fingers underneath my panties as he ripped them away as well.

I moaned out into his neck as he pushed deep inside me. I was so tight and sensitive.

I wrapped my legs around him and pushed him further inside and it hit a weak spot. I tilted my head back and he bit me there as well.

I yelped and moaned as he thrusted into me. The pain and pleasure made my head spin.

He pulled his teeth out and bit the other side of my neck, I yelped again and grabbed his arms tightly.

Again, he pulled his teeth out and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I started to feel myself build as my stomach twirled and tightened, "Fuck...Jimin..." I moaned as he began to breath heavy and thrusted faster.

My moans were uncontrollable at this point and I combusted all over him and moaned out as he groaned and I felt him fill my insides with warm cum.

My legs started to shake and I loosened the grip around his waist.

"Oh, fuck." He breathed out.

I was wondering was he was acting so out of breath than usual but then I remembered what he said in the car.

He could feel what I felt. So he just experienced two orgasms at once.