Chapter 19

JIMIN~

My doorbell rang and I didn't know who to expect but I wasn't surprised when I saw Jungkook at my door. He's always nosy when I'm up to something.

"Brother." Jungkook said, letting himself in.

"What are you doing here, Jungkook?" I asked, swinging the door shut.

Jungkook glanced up at the stairs, "She's here...and calm." He said, making a surprised face.

"Did father send you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Jungkook chuckled, "I am to watch you from now on, Jimin. Because of the whole...incident in Hawaii."

Seriously? He's still assigned to watch me? All because of that one thing? Unless...

I glared at Jungkook.

"Relax...I didn't tell him." Jungkook informed me, "You should be grateful."

I scoffed.

He wants me to be grateful that he didn't tell father? "Right. Because not everyday does my selfish brother go behind fathers back to save my ass."

Jungkook smiled and shrugged.

"What do you want?" I then asked. It was obvious he wanted something. He wouldn't have done what he did if he didn't.

"What? I do one nice thing for you and you automatically assume I want something?" Jungkook asked.

Is this even a question that should be asked? "Yes." I answered.

Jungkook chuckled, "Alright well...I won't say you're wrong." Jungkook walks over to the kitchen counter and slides his finger against the counter. Lena's blood was on his finger. He smirked and raised his finger to his mouth.

I grabbed his hand and moved it away from his mouth, "Don't even think about it."

He smiled, "Why? What's so special about her? Huh? Do you have any idea what will happen once father finds out you're bounded to a human? He'll kill her."

"Father won't get close enough to accomplish that." I swung his hand away, pushing him back, "Why do you even care what happens to her anyway?"

"I'm curious." He said, rubbing his two fingers together, smearing her blood.

I kept my eye close on him, making sure he wouldn't do it.

"About what?" I spoke through my teeth.

"Her blood...what's it taste like?" He asked, looking at the blood.

"Like I'd tell you." I put my foot in front of the other, preparing myself to charge at him.

Jungkook smiled, "You wouldn't have to anyway." His hand went closer to his lips and I rushed over to him but his other hand pushed against my chest, sending me backwards.

I crashed against the wall and down onto the ground. I quickly looked back at Jungkook and his two fingers were in his mouth.

Jungkook breathed out, removing his fingers, "Now I see what all the fuss was about. You have good taste, brother."

I teleported over to Jungkook, grabbing his shoulder and slamming him against the cabinets.

He fell to the kitchen floor and I grabbed his collar, "If you EVER touch or even dare put those fucking fangs into her..."

"You'll what? Kill me?" Jungkook scoffed, "You'd kill your own kind?"

"To protect Lena, yes." I could care less about my father or Jungkook. Whether I hate saying that about Jungkook but if he'd choose that side of the family then I wouldn't hesitate to end him.