Chapter 6

LENA~

I turned over and my eyes felt heavy. The sunlight that was shining through the window hurt my eyes. I turned back over and stretched. I opened my eyes again and saw someone laying beside me. They had short black hair and tattoos on their back. That's when I realized that I could feel the sheets of the bed on my skin.

I gasped and quickly put my hand over my mouth. Where the fuck am I?

I slowly raised the sheets and slid out from the bed. I looked over and I couldn't find my bikini.

As I searched, I tried remembering what the hell happened last night. Did we all hook up with someone?

I was able to find a throw blanket on a chair and wrapped it around myself as I looked back at the guy laying in the bed. He was still sound asleep.

Thank, god.

Damn it, where is my bikini!

I looked around and couldn't see it anywhere. I began to tip toe around the room to see if I had missed it when I got out of bed.

Nothing.

Screw it. I'll buy another one. I'll just have to sneak out with this blanket and nothing else.

I quietly rushed over to the door and opened it. I was expecting a hallway but instead, it was a huge and spacious living room.

I made my way through the living room and that's when I spotted my bikini in the corner of my eye. It was laying on one of the couches.

I went over to them and picked them up, "Yes..." I whispered.

"Leaving so soon?"

I quickly turned around and the guy was standing in the doorway, shirtless.

Shit. I was hoping I'd be able to leave and never see him again., "Uhm...well, it's just that...I don't exactly remember last night."

He began walking towards me and then he stopped a few inches away from me, "I could show you."

Show me? What...does he mean? Show me like what we did...last night? There's no doubt about it. We fucked.

I stepped back as he got closer and I held onto the blanket, "No!...no, that's okay."

I felt the couch touch the back of my legs and he was already standing in front of me, "Are you sure? You seemed like you enjoyed yourself last night...don't tell me you regret it." He smirked.

Holy shit. What was I thinking? Don't get me wrong, he's...fucking fine...and he looks way better than what I've done before.

I swallowed hard as I couldn't help but look down at his abs. I cleared my mind and looked back up at his face but that didn't help either because he was absolutely sexy, "I just...I need to go because my friends are probably worried sick." I said with a soft laugh.

He grabbed the blanket and pulled it off of me. He grabbed my wrists and yanked me forward, "I can't have you leave looking like this."

My face blushed as my naked body was pressed against him. My breast were on his chest and I held them there so he couldn't see them, "W-what?"

He looked down and smirked and I tried to release from his tight grip but it only got tighter.

He pushed me backwards and down on the couch as he laid on top of me while he held my arms above my head.

He for sure had all access to my breasts now.

"Wait...w-hat are you doing?" I started trembling beneath him. Squirming and trying to get away but he surprised me by placing his lips onto mine.