Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    "Originally, your mother and I planned to wait for your holiday before taking the annual leave, but then thought that you might not have time at all, so we decided to take the vacation early."

    After Chu You arranged the two salutes, the family of three sat down on the sofa.

    "Then why don't you go abroad for a trip, it's hard to take a vacation all year round." She said while laying out the nut snacks.

    Father Chu waved his hand: "You and Mom don't speak English, so what's the point of going abroad with a group. Besides, we want to see you more than traveling."

    Between him and Chu You During the time of chatting, Chu's mother has already looked at Chu You's apartment, and she is not very satisfied.

    "Hey, you're living a rough life. Didn't the company arrange a place for you?" She frowned, and walked to the dining room to look at the grain storage in the refrigerator.

    "Don't you usually cook by yourself? Why is the refrigerator so empty?" She picked up a fruit in disgust, and put it back with a frown.

    "Honey, don't you eat much, do you always want to lose weight? Have you eaten breakfast today?"

    Facing his mother's question, Chu You rubbed his empty belly and smiled embarrassedly: "Today I didn't expect that you would come, and there was... something happened between me, so I forgot to eat."

    She thought to herself: Fortunately, Lu Min came early, otherwise, I don't know how I would have misunderstood Chu's father and Chu's mother. .

    Chu's mother immediately became unhappy, and even Chu's father, who always had a playful face, rarely fell down.

    "Honey, why don't you take care of your body so much! Old Chu, let's go!" Chu's mother suddenly said harshly.

    "Hey? Mom, where are you going?" Chu You asked anxiously.

    "Where else can I go, go downstairs and buy vegetables for you!"

    Chu's mother ordered, but Chu's father dared not obey, pointed at Chu You, and followed Chu's mother downstairs.

    Facing the vigorous and resolute parents, Chu You breathed a sigh of relief, suddenly thought of something, and hurriedly called Ji Tian to ask for leave.

    These days, she might have to stay with the old couple at home, and they finally came here, so she should do her best.

    It's just that she didn't expect that as soon as she explained the situation to Ji Tian, ​​he turned around and was reported to Lu Min by him.

    Ji Tian deeply hides his merits and fame: "If you want to break through the enemy's defense, you must first get through the enemy's interior! Lao Lu seizes the opportunity."

    The thinness of the skin is a matter of metaphysics. Once some people break through the bottom line, the degree of shamelessness Every day.

    Lu Min is such a person. He was rejected twice by Chu You mercilessly this morning. Now that he heard that there was an opportunity, he immediately regained his energy as if nothing had happened.

    Looking at the time, it happened to be noon, so he quickly finished his work, picked up his suit, and drove to Chuyou's house.

    This time, she found the downstairs of her unit by familiar means, but unfortunately, the elevator was cut off.

    There was no other way, so Lu Min had no choice but to choose to climb the stairs. Fortunately, he had tall legs and long legs, and he could climb the stairs in two steps that others took five steps to climb.