Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Chu You complained from the bottom of his heart.

    Lu Min, who had kept his indifferent face, finally showed a new expression - anger.

    "Chu You, don't be ignorant, you can change people at any time at Chuan Chuan." He squinted his eyes and threatened.

    Chu You didn't care about acting anymore, she was about to die now, she grabbed Lu Min's arm and wouldn't let go.

    "If you change people, you change people. I don't care. The only thing I care about is you!"

    "You..." Lu Min was so angry that his veins swelled up. He wanted to push Chu You away, but was entangled in her wrist like brown sugar.

    "Why do you misunderstand me so much! I am so worried about you, and I am full of you every day! I look forward to meeting you every day, but you ignore me."

    Chu worry struck, thinking crazily Yawning, but she forcefully held back.

    After enduring it, she swallowed the normal saline. Sleepiness and tears blurred her eyes, and tears burst out of her eyes, sliding down her fair cheeks and onto the back of Lu Min's hand.

    Lu Min, who was about to get angry, froze for a while, gritted his teeth and closed his eyes for a while: "Don't pretend to me."

    "Warning! Don't make people set OOC!"

    "I didn't pretend!" Chu You really wanted to cry now , Half of her body began to feel weak, and when she finally woke up, she squeezed out a sentence: "You have ignored me for more than a week, and I have insomnia every night. I just came to you, I really love you with all my life, believe me!" Chu You

    said the disgusting words from Chu You's mouth, with a taste of determination, which was also the most sincere confession she ever made.

    As soon as this sentence was finished, her eyes went dark and she fell into a deep sleep.

    ...

    Fortunately, Lu Min was by his side, catching her falling body in time and hugging her in his arms.

    "What are you pretending again? Do you think you are the heroine of a Korean drama?" Lu Min asked coldly.

    If Chu You was still awake at this time, he would definitely complain: I'm just pretending to be good because I'm not the heroine!

    However, in the face of his questioning, Chu You couldn't hear him anymore, and fell into Lu Min's arms weakly and bonelessly, with his eyes closed tightly, there were still tears on his fair cheeks, and his facial expression was relaxed. It's like falling asleep.

    It was the first time that Lu Min saw someone fall asleep instantly while talking. Her first reaction was that she was pretending to be asleep, and she frowned and let go of her hand coldly.

    With a "click", Chu You's whole body was like a fallen leaf blown by the wind, and she lay down on the floor along Lu Min's arm...

    Still there is no sign of waking up...

    "You..." Lu Min was a little uncertain, staring at her After watching her with cold eyes for a moment, he suddenly bent down and probed her nose with his long fingers. He was relieved when he felt the clear, shallow and regular breathing.

    Is it really so tired? Could it be some kind of disease...

    Lu Min looked at the peaceful sleeping face of Chu You in his arms, and he was so eloquent just now, Yijiao Yichen became obedient like a rabbit in an instant.