Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Chu You said to take a step and watch, but she was still very uneasy.

    After all, in the original book, after the female supporting role caused trouble in the company, Lu Min ordered her to block her.

    However, on the day she completed the ultimate mission, Lu Min didn't seem to be too unfeeling, and even if they broke up, they said "get together and leave".

    Chu You subconsciously interpreted this sentence as: Lu Min wants to break up with her peacefully, and the two will have nothing to do with each other in the future. Naturally, they will not publicize their personal revenge and block her. This is undoubtedly the most perfect ending.

    Not sure if he understood correctly, Chu You just waited anxiously for a day, but did not receive any news from Ji Tian or Lu Min. The stone hanging in her heart finally fell...

    On the third day, she pretended nothing happened, and went to the company to communicate with Ji Tian about the recording of variety shows as usual.

    Everything in the company was as usual. To avoid embarrassment, Feifei asked Feifei to inquire about it. It seemed that Lu Min was not in the company, so he went upstairs with confidence.

    When he came to Ji Tian's office, he had been waiting there for a long time, as if he was thinking about some difficult problem, his whole handsome face was wrinkled.

    Chu You's closing sound woke him up, and he stood up and looked at her with a troubled expression on his face.

    "Um... Are you ready to record variety shows?"

    "Yeah." Chu You nodded, "I've been exercising for the past two days, and I've made up for past shows by the way. It's really not difficult. Thank you, Teacher Ji, for your help It's such an easy task for me."

    Ji Tian laughed twice: "I've always been at ease when you do things. Er..." He hesitated to speak, and secretly observed Chu You's expression, and saw that his makeup was exquisite and his posture was elegant.

    It's a world of difference from the woman who beat up people crazily that day.

    "You and Lao Lu haven't reconciled yet?" He hesitated and asked.

    Chu You raised her eyebrows: "Mr. Lu mentioned breaking up, how can we reconcile, and you can also see that my personality is not suitable for him. The best result is to make a quick decision." She spread her hands.

    Ji Tian licked his lips in confusion, wondering if Lu Min could really deal with Chu You ruthlessly for a while? But seeing Chu You's indifferent attitude, he suddenly felt that his brother's decision was wrong.     "What about you? You don't want to reconcile with Lao Lu earlier? I know you are angry at him for getting close to Su Ruitao, but there is a reason for that, hasn't Lao Lu explained to you yet?"     Chu You shook his head.     "You two haven't been in touch these two days?"     Chu You shook his head again.     "No, Lao Lu has a weird temper these two days, and poor Xiao Wang also worked overtime for no reason. I thought he had hit a wall with you."     Chu You didn't shake his head this time, and his black pupils turned around: "Yes Teacher Ji overestimated Mr. Lu's feelings for me. He did nothing wrong, so how could he explain it to me. This matter has been exposed. Teacher Ji doesn't need to care about it in the future. We even deleted the contact information. "     Ji Tian opened his mouth slightly: "Ah? You deleted Lao Lu's contact information, no wonder..."     No wonder Lu Min has been like a balloon that is about to blow up these two days, seeing everyone is unlucky.     And he was so self-conscious, he first boasted that Haikou treated Chuyou coldly for two days, but he turned around and deleted the contact information, isn't that a slap in the face?     In the past two days, he definitely couldn't bear to ask Ji Tian for help, so he could only sulk himself.     Thinking of this, Ji Tian unconsciously looked at Chu You with a hint of admiration.     This good brother of his was the proud son of heaven since he was born, and he was the only one who made trouble for others, and no one else made him angry.     For the first time in his twenty-seven years of life, he encountered Waterloo, and he met such a heartless master as Chu You. He really should light a candle for him...     But Ji Tian, ​​​​who has been oppressed by Lu Min for more than 20 years, also has his own. He wanted to see if Lu Min would put down his figure for Chu You and ask him for help.