Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    There are unwritten rules in the circle, in the background of the event, artists with little coffee and junior experience should take the initiative to greet their seniors.

    After finishing her styling, Chu You went out. Her dressing room was very close to Chen Fangqiong and Qu Qianqian. After hesitating for a while, she decided to knock on Chen Fangqiong's door first.

    As for Qu Qianqian, try to avoid meeting alone if possible.

    The door opened from the inside, and there was a smiling fat man with a familiar face, but Chu You couldn't remember where he saw it.

    It wasn't until she glanced across the room that she froze on the spot.

    In the spacious dressing room, besides Chen Fangqiong and her assistant, there was also a young girl sitting.

    With exquisite eyebrows and a delicate temperament, they are holding Chen Fangqiong's hand, and the two seem very close.

    Without being reminded by others, Chu You could guess that this person should be Qu Qianqian herself.

    She was really lucky to meet Qu Qianqian who also came to catch up with Chen Fangqiong.

    And the man who opened the door is Chen Fangqiong's manager.

    Chu You's heart turned a thousand times, and after looking at Qu Qianqian for half a second, he felt the other party's cold and probing eyes, and turned his face away as if nothing had happened.

    Looking at Chen Fangqiong who was sitting in the middle, he bowed respectfully in a small arc: "Hello senior, I am Chu You. It is a great honor to cooperate with you this time.

    " But in his early forties, although his facial features are not exquisite and glamorous, they are very gentle and pleasing to the eye.

    After taking a small look at Chu You, her demeanor remained unchanged, still dignified and elegant, revealing a faint arrogance from an artist.

    She didn't speak, but the manager next to her spoke first: "What is Xiao Chu doing so politely? They are all colleagues in the same company. Sister Qiong likes to cooperate with you fresh blood the most. Eh? Tao Xi didn't accompany you?"

    Chu You also went down the ladder and went in: "Sister Tao has other things to do, so I didn't come here. I didn't know until I arrived that I was going to play with two such famous seniors. Even my little assistant said that I Good luck, I have the opportunity to learn from the two seniors."     Qian Chuan Wan wears flattery and does not wear clothes, Chu You left a word for the two entertainers in the room to put on their top hats, plus her beautiful smile, even the one who always disdain Chen Fangqiong, who dealt with people, couldn't bear to be cold.     In her previous life, Chu You was very good at this kind of interpersonal communication from a grassroots to an actress. Unfortunately, she lacks a supporter. Feifei is a little assistant who is good at everything but is a bit dull. It's up to the sky.     But Chu You also knows the truth that too much is too much, everyone knows how to flatter and flatter, and only proper praise and modesty can win the respect of the other party.     Chen Fangqiong's agent smiled blindly: "Okay, don't call sister Qiong old like a senior, but also two seniors, this one is not much older than you,     she is younger." Chu You's restraint was eased, and only then did he have the opportunity to face Qu Qianqian head-on.     Qu Qianqian remained calm from the beginning to the end, with a half-smile on the corner of her mouth, she didn't even turn around completely, but turned her face slightly.     "Hello, it's our first meeting. I'm Qu Qianqian. I hope we can cooperate happily later."     Chu You still smiled unabated: "Hello, I'm Chu You. It's a great honor to work with you."     She flattered The performance made Chen Fangqiong look slightly sideways.     The young girl in front of her had only light makeup on, and she was wearing a simple down jacket, but it was hard to hide her outstanding appearance.     It's not that Chen Fangqiong has never met Chu You in the company before, and occasionally saw her on TV. At that time, she felt a little regretful that although the girl was good-looking, she didn't catch people's attention.     I didn't expect to see it today, but it was a bit eye-catching.     It's just that the acting skills are a bit unflattering, and I don't know if they have been trained.