Chapter 24

Chapter 24 (Three more)

    "So... that's what you want to talk about?" In the hotel box, Lu Minchang pointed to the menu and asked without raising his head.

    "Yes, I don't know if you have any impression of that little girl."

    Lu Min suddenly smiled: "You call someone else's little girl, how

    old are you?" He pointed out the unconscious maturity in Chu You's tone, Let her startled slightly.

    In terms of age, Su Ruitao is only a year or two younger than her, but since she met Su Ruitao, Chu You has always regarded herself as a senior, and this is the first time someone reminded her that such a name is against her...

    "Oh, that's not the point! "Chu You came back to his senses, and moved to Lu Min's side, "Boss Lu, don't you think Su Ruitao can't fall in love too early? She is just about to enter the circle, she is beautiful and has a good personality, and there will be many people who will like her in the future." , that Dr. Cheng and her will last forever, no matter how handsome and unrestrained elites like you are to match her."

    Chu You felt that he had made his words very clear, and Lu Min finally shifted his eyes from the menu to her face.

    Staring at her eyes for a moment, her handsome eyes narrowed slightly, and she slightly opened her thin lips: "So you go around talking so much, that's why you're worried about this."

    Chu You rolled her pupils and nodded—is she just worried that you and Su Ruitao won't call? .

    Lu Min smiled and seemed to be in a good mood, yet he was willing to make an exception and answer her nonsense.

    Pointing her fingertips on her small nose, she said, "Don't tell me I'm the kind of person who sees things differently?"

    Isn't that the kind of person you are...Chu You slandered, but he didn't dare to show it on his face, he just hesitated After a while, she keenly realized that Lu Min had misunderstood that she was worried that Su Ruitao would steal her position.

    Quickly explained: "Boss Lu, I didn't mean that, I..."

    Before he could finish speaking, he was blocked by Lu Min's focused eyes.

    "When eating, don't talk about these unnutritious topics."

    When a woman is jealous, he can accept it, is even happy, and thinks it is a kind of fun. But it's not interesting to always be so worried and frightened, it's not like Chu You's character.

    After receiving the warning from his eyes, Chu You dared not ask again, so he held his breath and ate in silence.

    As if aware that she was angry, when parting, Lu Min gently helped Chu You straighten her sideburns, and lowered his head to press a kiss on her cheek.

    "Don't think too much, go back and rest."

    "Okay." Chu You replied like a log, rolled his eyes where he couldn't see, and quickly blushed when Lu Min raised his head.

    This expression worked really well, Lu Min couldn't help turning her face to kiss her, but fortunately Chu You reacted quickly and didn't let him succeed.

    Feeling Lu Min's gradually heavy breathing, Chu You hurriedly said goodbye, and left the private room as if fleeing...

    She is a person with clear grievances and grievances, if Lu Min doesn't follow her train of thought, then she won't give him sweets .

    Anyway, relying on the character setting, it is just possible to make a work, and it may be beneficial to lose his appetite.

    Chu You went back to the crew hotel, and still lived her step-by-step filming life. Lu Min occasionally passed by the crew, and usually stood watching for two minutes before leaving.