Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    Tsk tsk tsk, I'll give you a chance...

    Then should I kneel down and thank you for your mercy... On the

    other end of the phone, Chu You rolled his eyes.

    Ten thousand words of complaints flashed in my heart, but I still put on a tone of surprise in my mouth.

    "Really! Mr. Lu, I, I'm not dreaming..." The

    other end was silent for two seconds, and seemed to be inexplicably annoyed by his outrageous behavior, and his tone concealed impatience: "You don't have to be too happy, It's just an explanation of what happened last night, remember not to spread it."

    "Okay, Mr. Lu, I understand." Chu You immediately nodded three times.

    After hanging up the phone...

    "Cut! Hypocrisy." She pointed at the phone and cursed. After cursing, she saw the progress bar in her sight gradually disappearing. She curled her lips and laughed again.

    The progress of the matter has finally entered the main line as she wished. I believe that once the relationship is confirmed, the heroine will go online soon, and she will be able to wrap up!

    She really didn't expect the plan to go through so easily this time. In her expectation, she thought there would be many twists and turns.

    Chu You happily applied a mask, lay on her back on the sofa, looked at the ceiling and thought about life - she was surprised, even though she had only gotten along with Lu Min a few times, she clearly felt that he was not the kind of lust, desire You bastard, how did the original owner hook up?

    Chu You sat up, and suddenly thought of what happened last night. With the character of the original owner, he might have taken advantage of it.

    Lu Min cherishes his reputation so much, he will definitely give up the original owner as a lover.

    As the saying goes, twisted melons are not sweet, so it's no wonder that the original owner is a dispensable existence to Lu Min.

    Chu You suddenly thought of the phone call just now...

    Lu Min took the initiative to call, maybe she changed the plot a little without knowing it?

    ...

    Chu You rested at home for half a day. There was a magazine shoot in the afternoon, and she hurried back to the company to report. Before the chair was warmed up, she saw Tao Xi rushing in with a bag of things.

    "Just now, the paparazzi team said that they took a picture of you hugging a man. You can see for yourself who it is." Then he threw a stack of photos on the table.

    Chu You glanced at him, frowning, with a depressed expression.

    "Isn't this my dad?" In the

    photo, a man and a woman stand in front of a black Audi and embrace each other. The woman is slender and the man is wearing a white T-shirt.

    Isn’t it the parting scene when Papa Chu sent Chu You off to the plane that day...

    Papa Chu was already young, but from the perspective of shooting, he only showed half of his face. It really looks like an overly intimate and abnormal relationship... ...

    "Your father?" Tao Xi was stunned for a moment, then turned into a smile, "The paparazzi team is really amateur... well, I'll go and get rid of them."