Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    You are forcing a good woman to prosper!

    Chu You felt grief and anger in her heart, and hugged herself, as if she wanted to fight to the death to defend her chastity.

    Seeing this, Lu Min hummed jokingly: "I'm tired and don't want to drive anymore, even if you sneak out, the security will not allow you to pass." And put on an attitude of seeing what you do.

    It was really shameless, Chu You gritted her teeth, and forced a smirk: "Why, I wish I could stay with Mr. Lu every day."

    "Heh..." Lu Min had an expression of "only ghosts believe you" , looked at Chu You quietly for a while, then raised eyebrows at her, "There is a bathroom in the guest room on the second floor that no one has used, you can go there to wash up."

    After she finished speaking, she walked upstairs with her long legs, Chu You in the corner couldn't figure out what he meant, and was even more panicked.

    Seeing that there was no sign of Lu Min on the stairs, she quickly walked to the door and twisted the handle, only to find that the lock had been locked automatically, requiring Lu Min's own fingerprints to unlock it...

    "Lu Papi..." Chu You cursed in a low voice In a word, he suddenly heard footsteps coming from the stairs, and hurried back to the sofa, maintaining the previous posture.

    When Lu Min went downstairs, he saw Chu You was still sitting upright, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and he walked over and threw the things in his hand to her.

    "..."

    Being hit by something, Chu You flinched quickly, but when she looked back, it was a black shirt with the label still on it.

    "If you haven't worn it, you can make it up for now. I'll ask Ji Tian to call your assistant to deliver the clothes tomorrow morning."

    Chu You stared wide-eyed and shook her head quickly: "No! I'll just wear my own clothes, just for one night... ..."

    Lu Min turned cold, "No, what if I dirty my bed."

    "I can sleep in the guest room."

    "The guest room is not allowed." He actually looked disgusted.

    Chu You's lungs were about to explode, so she pointed at him impulsively and said, "It's not your fault."

    "What am I to blame?" Lu Min squinted at her, and didn't stop being funny until he saw Chu You's cheeks were flushed and he looked aggrieved.

    Sighing slightly, he suddenly leaned forward, stretched out his hand to touch Chu You's frowning brows, and said helplessly, "Who do you think I am? If you don't want me to force you?"

    It seems that admitting this hurt his self-esteem , His face darkened after he finished speaking, and his tone was cold: "Sleep well, don't think about it, I'm tired after flying for several hours, I will take you back tomorrow morning."

    After finishing speaking, he turned and went upstairs, leaving Chuyou in the original Chu was stunned, staring at the system interface for a while, wondering: "How can such a character design not have OOC?" How

    did she know that the system judged whether the character design was broken or not based on the impressions of other characters on her.

    Although Lu Min was angry that Chu You rejected him, he was extremely confident in his heart. He still firmly believed that Chu You was infatuated with him, so there was a reason for rejecting him.