Chapter 5

Chapter 5

    The small accident during the recording of "The Soul of Play" can only be regarded as an episode of Chu You's daily life, and she didn't take it to heart after the show ended.

    The days went by step by step, and the system still quietly did not give the next task.

    But whether it's for the purpose of flirting with Lu Min or for the purpose of building a good relationship with the boss, Chu You feels that he should express his gratitude.

    Holding the phone, looking at the rustic love words I sent on the screen before, I belatedly felt a little ashamed.

    However, she got into the play very quickly. In order not to affect the progress of the plot, she edited and sent a message with a respectful tone——

    [Mr. Lu, thank you for giving me the opportunity to go out and exercise this time. In order to live up to your expectations, I will I will also work hard to improve my business ability! 】

    After Chu You sent the message, she felt that the tone was too businesslike and inconsistent with her personality, so she thought for a moment and sent another message—

    【I wonder if I can have the honor to invite Mr. Lu to dinner, I want to express my gratitude to you in person. 】

    Adding an ambiguous cartoon emoticon at the end, Chu You admired her thick skin.

    She didn't expect Lu Min to reply, she packed up and went out for a spa after sending the text message.

    When she came out of the clubhouse with soft bones and muscles, and picked up her mobile phone to watch, she was refreshed.

    For the first time ever, Lu Min replied to her!

    Although there were only two words: "No need."

    Chu You couldn't tell for a moment whether Lu Min accepted her gratitude or ruthlessly rejected her invitation...

    I didn't know until I asked the assistant the next day. She is on a business trip abroad before recording the show, and will not return to China until the end of the year.

    Chu You could only swallow her doubts in her stomach.

    The weather is getting colder, and the new year is approaching in a blink of an eye, and major media companies will also hold annual meetings like companies outside the circle.

    In previous years, Lu's annual meeting would either have a small holiday to let the artists rest, or they would organize a small gathering with various agents.

    This year is different. Chu You heard that Lu's new company will be listed in the next year. This year's annual meeting requires everyone to attend the dinner, and there will be an internal company awards ceremony.

    Even big names dare not be absent from the boss' call, let alone a small artist like Chu You.

    On the day of the annual meeting dinner, Chu You rushed to the company non-stop, doing makeup and styling, which was more important than the audition.

    Obviously, she wasn't the only one who made a big fuss. When I got to the dinner venue, I saw that there were so many stars, and the clothes and shadows were comparable to a small movie awards show.

    Chu You's dress was relatively low-key. She wasn't the main character tonight, so she probably didn't have a part in any awards ceremony. It was all reserved for the company's model workers and artists.