Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    While Chu You was looking at Lu Min, the other party was also looking at her.

    The white silk sleeveless nightdress, the skirt just reached the knees, revealing a pair of slender and well-proportioned white legs. It seemed that she came out in a hurry, and the slippers were not put on properly.

    A piece of Huashuang Saixue's ankle was exposed, and the heel was so white that it turned pink. She seemed to notice his scrutiny, and quickly retracted into the slippers.

    "What on earth are you trying to do?" Chu You became angry unconsciously. What was embarrassing was that she was only wearing a nightgown with nothing inside. While staring at Lu Min, she raised her arms to cover it up slightly.

    She didn't realize that this action of hers was more likely to arouse the reverie of uneasy people, Lu Min's black eyes darkened, and her throat moved slightly.

    Stretching out his hand to brush away the restless mess of her forehead, he said in a low voice: "What are you doing? Of course I came to ask you to explain."

    After speaking, regardless of her wishes, he turned sideways and walked into the room in a stately manner. .

    "You..." Chu You was very angry and wanted to drive him out, but she was afraid that she would be exposed, so she covered her chest and bit her lips and said, "Wait a minute!"

    She rushed into the bedroom and locked the door, and changed it as quickly as possible. Clothes come out.

    At this time, Lu Min had already wandered around in her small living room, holding a photo frame in his hand, looking at the little girl with a beauty spot in the photo with her mouth tilted up.

    "So you liked to stare at others like this when you were young."

    "..." Chu You took a deep breath, stepped forward and grabbed the photo frame in his hand, with a serious expression, "Mr. Lu, what is the reason for your sudden visit early in the morning? Thing, even though I'm your employee, it doesn't mean I can allow you to invade my privacy, it's illegal to trespass on a residence."

    Lu Min paused for half a second, turned his face to look at her, but he didn't get angry because of it.

    "It's not that I don't want to respect you." He suddenly said, "But you didn't give me a chance to have an interview at all."

    Chu You raised his forehead and decided to compromise: "Okay, Mr. Lu, what exactly do you want to talk about, let's make it clear today .”

    Lu Min looked at her impatient expression, compared to his restlessness, how could she be so chic... He had told himself to be calm and gentle before coming here, and communicate with Chu You well, but now he couldn't help it Want to get angry.

    With a light breath, Lu Min clasped Chu You's wrist: "Okay, then I'll make it clear to you. You were the one who beat someone in the office that day, right? It has already had a bad effect on my image. , how do you solve it?"

    Chu You was stunned: "What bad influence..."

    She clearly remembered that she had considered it very carefully, and she specially dismissed his secretary before acting. As for the two secretaries who came back later, How much they heard, she did not know.

    But with Lu Min's prestige, those two secretaries should not dare to go out and talk nonsense.

    Facing her suspicious expression, Lu Min raised Yang Junyi's chin confidently: "Now the whole company knows about our relationship, tell me what to do." How do