Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Chu You went back to the apartment for a fresh wash, and slowly put on a fresh light makeup for herself.

    Lu Min likes girls who are pure and gentle, so she deliberately chose a fluffy coat with white rabbit fur, a short skirt and over-the-knee boots on her lower body, making her look several years younger.

    In fact, he was only twenty-two years old, and Chu You looked at himself in the mirror and nodded with satisfaction.

    I habitually want to get perfume, but after looking for it for a long time, I didn't see a bottle of fragrance on the table.

    He froze for a moment before patting his head.

    She forgot that the nose of this body is particularly sensitive, and Chu You never wears perfume.

    And it is precisely because of this that it has become an advantage in Lu Min's eyes.

    Lu Min hates the strong smell of perfume, which is also related to his personality.

    In the original book, Lu Min's father died young, and it was his mother who brought him up under family pressure.

    In addition to his widowed mother, Lu Min had two older sisters and an unmarried aunt.

    The family has a harmonious relationship and they still live together.

    Lu Min is just a small green leaf among thousands of flowers. He was oppressed by a few strong women and grew up. Later, he became disgusted with the strong opposite sex. He couldn't even smell the perfume.

    The first time Chu You saw the male lead, she was shocked. Such a man who hates the opposite sex didn't bend! She expressed doubts.

    Obviously, Lu Min's sexual orientation is as straight as a steel bar. Although he hates the opposite sex, it doesn't prevent him from having heavenly food.

    Chu You and the heroine Su Ruitao are his heavenly dishes.

    A pure and outstanding face, a curvy figure, plus an infatuated personality centered on him.

    Lu Min likes the obedient little white flower, and enjoys the sense of control over others.

    Chu You has also played this kind of role in her previous life, and she is very familiar with it. Since Lu Min likes it, she will play a weak and innocent little white flower well.

    When it was time for dinner, Chu You put on a beret and sunglasses and went out.

    Paste coffee also has the benefits of pasta coffee. You don’t have to worry about being surrounded by fans when you go out.

    Chu You drove her red Mini Cooper and drove straight towards Zheng He Film and Television Media Company.

    Lu Min is the boss of her agency, so she should be off work by this time.

    Few people know that he likes to go to a high-end coffee shop near the company for coffee when he is not socializing.

    Later, the heroine went to work in this coffee shop, and she and Lu Min started a heroic rescue scene, laying the groundwork for the relationship between the two.

    Chu You didn't plan to dismantle the original partner, but she didn't mind using this plug-in to clear the mission.

    The apartment is not far from the coffee shop. After parking the car in the garage, Chu You came to the door of the coffee shop.