Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    The number of scenes and how to delete shots have always been decided by the producers and investors.

    Even though Mu Zhiyan's agent was so angry that the crew was not kind, Mu Zhiyan had no choice but to continue filming according to the crew's arrangement.

    Soon, his part wrapped up on a sunny day, Mu Zhiyan was very popular, and the entire studio staff came to congratulate him.

    It just so happened that his birthday was approaching, and Roscha secretly prepared a cake for him to celebrate, and specially told Chu You and the others one day in advance not to reveal it, and when Mu Zhiyan saw the surprise, his handsome face was rarely revealed Show emotion.

    The atmosphere at the scene was joyful and lively, and Chu You, as the number one female, naturally stood next to Mu Zhiyan.

    While eating the cake, I don't know who started it, suddenly everyone started to smear cream on each other's body, Chu You was still wearing a complicated ancient hairstyle, so she didn't want to take it apart to wash it, and dodged into a corner where no one was around.

    The others were having fun, and from time to time they could see the flying butter. She couldn't help laughing beside her. Just as she was about to rejoice that she slipped away quickly, she suddenly felt a chill on her cheeks. Someone actually attacked her from behind...

    "It's you!" Chu You frowned Covering his face, he stared at the instigator behind him.

    The smile on Mu Zhiyan's cream-smeared face remained unabated: "Sister Xiao Chu's face is too clean."

    As he said that he wanted to punish her, Chu You quickly stretched out his hand to block his attack: "Don't make trouble, I will His makeup and hair are hard to remove."

    "Haha..." I don't know what kind of smile he hit, Mu Zhiyan suddenly laughed exaggeratedly, until his handsome face turned red and pink, and he wiped the pimples on his face for a while. Cream, straighten up.

    Seeing her small face close at hand, she suddenly said in a low voice: "I thought I could get along with Sister Xiao Chu for a while, but I didn't expect it to be finished so soon. It's Mr. Lu's ability."     Chu You was stunned and stepped back. In the last step, he raised his eyes to look at the other party, but saw that he was still smiling brightly, and there was no hostility or anger in the slightest. It looked like he was complaining to her about a trivial matter.

    The corners of her lips curled up: "The scenes are all arranged by the investor and the producer, and it has nothing to do with me." It's right

    to push the blame to Lu Min, anyway, they will break up in the future.

    "Really?" Mu Zhiyan leaned against the wall leisurely, looked at Chu You, his smiling eyes suddenly became a little more melancholy, "It's not just sister Xiao Chu's idea, it's rare to meet a friend who gets along well , I still want to cooperate with you more in the future."

    "Get along well?" Chu You raised her eyebrows, looked around, and after confirming that no one could hear their conversation, she said bluntly, "We don't seem to get along very much."

    Mu Zhiyan shook his head and smiled: "There will be opportunities in the future. I have a feeling that sister Chu, you are going to be angry

    ." Suddenly he became in a mood, and asked casually, "What about you? What are your plans for the future? Will you continue acting?

    " Answer truthfully.

    Chu You nodded thoughtfully: "You are very talented in acting. If you really want to transform, you should go all out."