Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    After finally encountering Lu Papi for a treat, Chu You would of course take the opportunity to blackmail her severely. After she filled her stomach and complained, she finally felt at ease.

    After the meal, Lu Min sent her back to the old place. Chu You got out of the car with her bulging belly and walked into the community. Seeing that the car behind her had already left, she took out her mobile phone and called Tao Xi.

    "Sister Tao, has something happened to the company recently?"

    Tao Xi on the other end of the phone was taken aback by the question: "No, why did you suddenly ask?"

    "Oh, I just asked casually."

    Tao Xi said who? Although the manager's performance is not warm, but the ability to gossip is not covered.

    As soon as he heard that Chu You suddenly cared about the company, he immediately guessed that it was related to Lu Min.

    Immediately asked back: "What? Did you hear anything from Boss Lu?"

    "No, I'll just ask." Chu You repeated, feeling a little troubled by the manager's personality of listening to wind and rain.

    Hearing her denial so resolutely, Tao Xi was already confident in his heart, and smiled with a corner of his mouth: "You needn't say it, Sister Tao knows it well, nothing happened to the company, even if there is, it won't be a crisis to you, you Just have a good time with Mr. Lu, right."

    After she finished speaking, she giggled, and hung up the phone without waiting for Chu You to explain...

    "Why do people in this world love to make up their minds so much..." Chu You was extremely depressed, a little I don't like Tao Xi's style.

    The manager doesn't think about how to get resources for his artists all day long, but loves to gossip and gossip. I don't know if she has a big mouth to tell about her and Lu Min.

    It was nothing at first, but she made it clear.

    Chu You was annoyed, while Tao Xi hung up the phone and clicked his lips at the phone screen.

    "There are so many famous and beautiful artists in the company, how did you choose Chu You..."

    Thinking of Zhao Na, whom I valued very much in the past, who offended Lu Min for some reason recently, it was Ji Tian who came down to say hello in person and withdrew all subsequent resources.

    Seeing that a thriving little Huadan is now an outcast of the company.

    Tao Xi sighed, pointing his fingers at the desk, thinking about whether to talk to Zhao Na, after all, they were on the same boat.

    And she and Chu You... had a feud before, but now they seem to be in peace, but it's hard to guarantee that she won't hold grudges.

    She knew how powerful the pillow wind was. Thinking that Zhao Na seemed to have run out of resources since the annual meeting, she was even more terrified—could it be Chu You who was obstructing it?

    Then she and Zhao Na will have to deal with it with great energy...

    Chu

    You, who didn't know that he had been demonized by some people, was conscientious and focused on the task in front of him, trying to speed up the progress of the plot with diligence.

    And since eating that day, Lu Min has become her long-term meal ticket.

    Take her to eat, take her to eat in every major restaurant in the city. Sometimes he worked overtime until late, and he would not let her go. He called in the middle of the night to urge her to go downstairs to make up for supper.