Chapter-90

The moment I said "Ack.", the view turned around, and I fell into his arms.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me right now!"

As I tried to shake his hand away, Aldor threw me on the floor and climbed on top of me.

The pain in my back and the weight pressing down on me made me suffocate. The view became dimmed.

"Move away from me... right now."

"Why should I do that?"

"Lord Hutton!"

"In a situation like this, rather than calling me Lord Hutton stiffly, you should have called me Aldor affectionately."

What a ridiculous thing to say.

Not even worthy of a reply, I tried to push him away, but he didn't budge like a giant prop.

Of course, he's a man and a navy. Physically, he was far superior to me.

"Please move away from me, Lord."

I threw my pride and begged him to move away somehow, but he didn't listen to me.

Jjiig-

"Kkyaag!"

The weak hem of the dress was ripped open by his violent force.

My shoulder, exposed to the cold air, trembled. If it had been ripped a little more, my chest would have been clearly visible.

I quickly covered my exposed shoulder.

My face grew hot with shame, embarrassment, and fear of what might happen. My tears were about to fall.

I can't cry. I don't want to cry in front of a man like this.

I mercilessly bit the soft flesh in my mouth, holding back my tears.

"That face, it's nice to see it."

His hot breath and damp tongue swept through the pinna of my ear.

"I want to see a more dizzying side of you than now, can you show me?"

His hand reached the bottom of my skirt and groped my leg.

"I, I am the Emperor's agent!"

I grabbed his arm that was groping my leg and shouted anxiously.

"Does the Lord think he would be safe after doing this to me?"

"Pfft."

Why... is he laughing?

"Are you going to tell His Majesty what happened here?"

"Of, of course..."

"Then the Lady won't be able to work as that great aide anymore."

...what?

"Think about it, Lady. Would His Majesty want to keep a damaged lady by his side?"

I was speechless. I couldn't confidently say that he was wrong because what he said was true.

It was for this reason that in the past, even though Countess Thebesa was displeased, she refused to do anything about what had happened between me and Andante. Because a noble lady with flaws couldn't be put on the wedding market.

So, even though it was buried, it still remained a great fear in my heart.

"Besides, does the Lady think His Majesty will believe you?"

"Do you think they'll believe you?"

Suddenly, Andante's voice was heard, and the harsh and ruthless event of that day came to mind. My body hardened.