Chapter-5

Misa was restless and looked out the window where the rain was pouring. Every time there was a thunderstorm, her complexion turned pale like someone who couldn't get a bowl of soup.

It was all because she was worried about Leila, and Misa, who had been stamping her feet all the time, eventually approached Philen, who was being lovey dovey with Cecily. "Master."

Philen, who was interrupted by the good time, looked at Misa with an annoyed face. "What is it?"

Misa glanced at Cecily and carefully spoke to Philen. "There's thunderstorms."

Philen's eyes looked out the window at the sudden remark. Just in time, thunder rumbled and struck loudly.

"Kkyag!" Cecily shrieked cutely and hugged Philen. As if Cecily was cute, Philen hugged her tightly.

"Are you afraid of thunderstorms?"

"A little."

"Oh my, you're a coward." Philen smiled and kissed Cecily's head. "It can't be helped. I have no choice but to be by your side tonight."

"Really?"

"Of course."

As if they had forgotten Misa's existence in front of them, the two were busy coveting each other's lips.

Misa's cheeks turned red. It was a reaction from shame, not from embarrassment. She was thinking of talking to him again when they separated, but the two people didn't seem to intend to separate. "Master."

When Misa, who was tired of waiting, called again, Philen, who had been coveting Cecily's lips, glared at her with a strong impression. "Are you still standing there?"

"May I go back?"

"Yes, go back."

At Philen's answer, Misa bowed down, trying to hide her joyful expression.

Cecily stared at Misa.

Misa turned around, thinking that she had to go ahead and soothe Leila, who was crying pitifully.

"Wait a minute." However, Cecily called Misa. Misa looked back at her, but she didn't look at Misa and looked at Philen. "Phil, my legs and back hurt a little. I must have been on the horse for a long time."

"Should I bring you medicine?"

"Uh-huh. Other than that, I think it will be okay if someone rubs it." Cecily said that and glanced at Misa.

Philen, who immediately noticed what Cecily wanted, beckoned to Misa. "Misa, rub her legs and back."

Misa bowed down and replied politely. "There is someone who does better than me."

"I want you to do it."

"That's right."

Misa's complexion became cloudy in an instant. In her mind, Leila, who must be in great distress, fluttered.

"What are you doing? Come on and do it."

Misa tried to tell Philen that Leila was terrified of thunderstorms, but she shut her mouth. It was because of Cecily next to him. She didn't want to let her know about Leila's weakness. Leila wouldn't want it either.

"...yes." Misa, who was contemplating what to do, eventually decided to follow Philen's order. Because there was no other way. The only way was to execute the order quickly and run to Leila.

Misa tried to do that, but Cecily didn't let go of her, giving all kinds of excuses and reasons, so Misa could only go to Leila when the rain stopped.

When the rain stopped and dawn came, Misa, who came to me, grabbed me and cried, saying she was sorry.