Chapter-72

He said we're running away, but instead of going to the exit, we're going inside further and further.

I didn't understand Kalian's action, but I silently followed him, believing that there must be a reason for everything.

Kalian, who had been running for a while, stopped in front of a large iron fence.

It was hard to see beyond the iron fence because it was dark, but it seemed to be a waterway from the sound of the water.

Kalian opened the fence door. There's no lock, so it's easy to open.

"The current is rough."

Kalian said after checking inside the iron cage fence.

Just by listening to the sound of the water, I could guess that the current was rough.

But more than that, what were we doing here?

We shouldn't be doing this, we should find a way to escape quickly.

"Mr. Carl, the mercenaries will arrive soon."

"I know."

Kalian looked back at me with a smile.

"Then, shall we go now?"

Go now?

To where?

Don't tell me... over there?

"A, are we running away through the waterway?"

Kalian looked back at me, wondering what the problem was, and answered.

"Yeah?"

At that moment, I felt dizzy.

I thought he knew a secret passage to the outside, but it's a waterway, not that.

It was truly unexpected. I had been out of common senses for some time now.

"Are you not going?"

At Kalian's urging, I answered, turning pale in surprise.

"I, I can't swim."

"I know how."

"Bu, but going to the waterway is dangerous..."

"Leila."

Kalian smiled gorgeously and held out his hand to me.

"Are you perhaps don't trust me?"

I trusted him, but this was different.

But, since I was his aide, I couldn't bear to say anything disrespectful.

But I was scared to jump into the waterway, so I couldn't take his hand.

"They ran that way!"

"Hurry up!"

People's voices were heard through the passageway. The voices weren't too far away. It looked like they were nearby.

"Leila, come on."

Kalian shook his hand and urged me.

Blue Dragon.

Please have pity on Your people.

I took Kalian's outstretched hand, desperately seeking the Blue Dragon, the guardian deity of the Empire.

Kalian grabbed my hand and hugged me by my waist.

And then.

Splash!

He jumped into the water while holding me.