Epilogue

10 years later.

Caleb POV

"Ivan and Dagan, please get down!" I yelled from the kitchen. Being the only adult in the room who was paying attention to the kids in the yard.

"Let them play. It's my baby shower and you haven't played one game yet!" Sean said getting another huge slice of the baby shower cake I made.

"The kids keep climbing up the tree like monkeys, even after Jax fell," I said continuing to watch the kids play in the backyard through the kitchen window. While Cradling my one-year-old pup Ivory in my arms, while she slept.

She's going to be my last child, having four kids is the max for me. After I and Joshua got married I found out I was pregnant a month later with my twins Ivan and Joselyn, I let Joshua pick out their names. A year later I was pregnant again with my second son Jaxon who's my doppelgänger. He has my crazy untamed curly brown hair with my dopy brown eyes to match. After he was born I was struggling with 3 kids under the age of two so we held off before trying for another baby, then I was blessed with this angel in my arms. I started to
Set the food out on the tables in the living room, hoping I made enough.

Today has been so hectic, I regretted letting all the kids sleep over last night. Between cleaning the huge mess they made and getting them dressed and ready while also cooking and decorating, I honestly can't wait till the day is over. After the kids went to school I had time to figure out what I wanted to do in life and nothing made me happier than cooking and backing. I went to school to be a chef and now I own a pretty popular bakery in the pack lands, no more having to go to town.

"Pups will be pups, after someone breaks a bone, they'll stay away from the tree," Sean said reaching for another slice of cake. I quickly slapped his fingers away.

"Ouch, what was that for?" Sean asked, tears welling up in his eyes. Pregnant Sean was an emotional roller coaster, his emotions can change so quickly, it's hard to keep up.

"You already had three slices and any more you'll ruin the gender reveal," I said handing him ivory so I can go get him a piece of the pie I made, it isn't caked but it'll have to do until everyone gets here. Jacob and Joshua took Sam and Jaxon to the store to get some last-minute things that I forgot Tom grab

"Surprise!!!!!" Ivy said running to hug Sean in a bear-crushing hug. I set the plate of pie down before rescuing my pup from the death grip Ivy had on Sean. Damn alpha wolves.

"Goddess, ivy! When did you get back?" Sean asked removing himself from her hug.

"I just came back today! Caleb wanted me to keep it secret to surprise you. Plus I needed a break from hanging with the vampire clan." Ivy said taking the plate with the pie on it making Sean frown slightly and making me cut him another piece.

"See this is why you are my pup's Godfather. You didn't have to do all of this for me. Thank you, Caleb." Sean said getting emotional. I sat another slice of pie down in front of him, giving him a side hug.

"Of course I did, you went above and beyond for all three of my baby showers. And since this is only your second one I had to go all out." I said kissing the top of his head, the same way I would my pups.

Sean swore he wasn't going to have another baby after his troubled pregnancy the first time but Jacob finally convinced him to have one more. I was so happy when they told me the news, I honestly was hoping for a girl so my little one can have a best friend since I waited a few years since I had Jaxon.

Unlike Sean, my pregnancies were easy but abnormal. With the twins Ivan and Joshlynn, one or both of them had powers. I found myself levitating in my sleep a few times, which almost gave Joshua a heart attack. With Jaxon, I completely disappeared at the dinner table and found myself in my bedroom. We had to get Ivy to put a spell on my physical form just in case the baby transported me in the middle of the highway. The only normal pregnancy I had was with Ivory, I was expecting the worst but nothing happened. Since the pups were born they haven't displayed any powers, which I and Josh have been thankful for. I don't know what I'll do if Jay just vanished or if one of both the twins were levitating on the ceiling.