Chapter 20

Caleb POV

"Ivy why do I have to wear this," I asked regretting letting her dress me up. I've already let her do my hair, I don't know how she did it but she tamed my untamable curls, I got to ask her what product did she use.

"Because if I let you dress you'll just show up with a baggy T-shirt and joggers. How are we supposed to make Dean regret rejecting you if you show up in joggers." Ivy exclaimed. I feel very attacked, but she's right, I haven't been into how I look in the last two years.

"Are you sure Joshua wouldn't mind if I wore one of his old suits?" I asked not wanting to piss off a wolf who can battle an alpha.

"Would he mind? Please it'll make his day." Ivy said with a laugh. I looked at her confused, 'how would it make his day?'

"Hurry and get ready, I'm going to go get Jamal from Lucy's house so we can all leave together," Ivy said ignoring my confused look.

Once Ivy left I got ready. I noticed it was a lot of mirrors in Ivy's room and I felt self-conscious. I tend to stay away from mirrors to keep away bad thoughts, even though right now I look the best I had in years my mind still picks out flaws and turns them into reasons why Dean rejected me. I quickly turned away from the mirror to finish getting dressed, no don't have time for self-hatred today.

After a few moments Ivy returned, I heard her tell Jamal to stay in the living room while she checked to see if I was ready. I would have thought she ran to Lucy's house, almost forgetting that Lucy stays right next door. Lucy and Ivy would have made perfect mates, they are already two halves of the same person. well, I guess it makes sense that Joshua and Lucy are mates, Joshua and Ivy are twins they are the same person.

"Are you ready love?" Ivy said knocking on the closed bedroom door. I was about done all I had to do was tie my tie but I couldn't figure out how to work the stupid thing. Whenever I had to wear a tie Chris always tied it for me. "Yeah" I yelled back, I'll just leave it loose and when I see Chris I'll just have him tie it.

When I leave the room I don't see Ivy in Sight, she must've gone back to Jamal. I walked toward the living room and saw bodies. I sensed something weird that had my wolf wanting to run but I calmed my wolf Snow down and let her know everything is fine.

My wolf doesn't make too many appearances since we were rejected by our mate she just mostly sleeps. She knows her mate James still loves her but is bounded by my mate Dean who wants nothing to do with me.

"Finally, he's ready," Ivy said breaking me out of my thoughts. "Jamal this is my best friend Caleb and Caleb this is my friend from college Jamal. We're leaving in one more moment I honestly cannot wear these shoes for another second." Ivy said rushing to her bedroom.

Jamal turned and faced me, he was so beautiful. The only word to best describe him, would be Alluring. His hair was long and wavy and his eyes were so hazel it was Carmel to match his beautiful unblemished skin. His lips were plum but not too much like Delilah's. He was just so beautiful I forgot how to breathe for a second.

I just stared at him for what seemed to be forever and he stared back, the look in his eyes was intrigued. "Hi, my name is Jamal it's nice to meet you, Caleb." Jamal reached his hand out to shake mines, I almost didn't want to shake his hand back, he was simply too beautiful to get dirtied by someone like me. I eventually got rid of the nerves and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too," I said in a small voice I didn't think he could hear.

" Don't worry little wolf, I might be a vampire but I don't bite," Jamal said. I gave him a raised eyebrow to challenge his statement.

"Well, I don't bite cute werewolves," Jamal said with a small laugh. You could compare my face to a tomato from how badly I was blushing. No guy had ever called me cute before, I'm sure he was just being polite on Ivy's behalf.

"How I would love to see you guys flirt some more but we are already late and I don't want to be put on kitchen duty because we were late," Ivy said rushing to leave out the front door.

I started to rush out after her but I slipped by the door and braced myself for the harsh landing. Once. Didn't feel any type of pain I opened my eyes to see Jamal In front of me smiling so big I saw his vangs.

"Be more care little wolf, you don't want to get hurt." I was just so amazed by his smile that I just nodded my head not able to trust my voice.

"Why don't you hold my arm hmm?" Again. Nodded, I don't know what's going on here or why he's being so nice to me but, I kind of love the attention.

I just hope Dean won't ruin this for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Caleb finally met Jamal!!
I was picturing how they would me up for a while every opportunity seemed forced, but I needed to introduce him so because of what was going to happen next.

No spoilers but I hope you were paying attention to my subtle hints in t beginning because shit is about to go down.

So now that you've met Jamal what do you think?

Do you like that nickname little wolf?

I feel like since Damon calls Caleb love and Jamal calls Caleb little wolf, what nickname should Dean call him?
What nickname should Joshua call him?

Please give me some ideas.

Anywhere thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting ♥️♥️♥️♥️

-Queen